IN/KY VCA has been asked for help...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
This "FYI" request comes from a Fellow Viper Owner in Louisville...sounds like a very worthy endeavor:

Steve,

Enjoyed talking to you earlier today.

What I'm hoping to do, is to get about 6 - 8 exotic cars to meet at Camp Quality at Camp Loucon in Leitchfield, KY on Tuesday July 29th at around 4-5pm. Directions below.

This camp is for kid's with cancer & I am setting up this event to give these kids at camp a ride in our cars. Once you meet these most awesome kids, you will realize that this event will not only be beneficial for them but I can assure you, you the drivers will get as much or more out of it.

Please feel free to post this on the Viper board or others too & those interested in participating can contact me at this email [email protected]

Thanks for your help,
Jon

Directions to Camp Loucon: From Louisville
77 miles to Loucon from the intersection of 1-264 and 1-65 South.
Take I-65 south from Louisville forty miles to Elizabethtown Turn Right (traveling west) at exit 91 on the Wendell Ford WK Parkway follow Leitchfield/Paducah signs. Drive 30 miles on WK to exit 107 for Leitchfield/Brownsville- Highway 259. Turn away from town (away from McDonalds) going south on 259 about 6 miles to intersection where Hwy 259 turns right at (at "Smitty City" Mystik Gas Store). 1 mile to Loucon look for framed stone signs on the left side of the road. Turn there and follow road back to campus. Once on campus keep a sharp lookout for signs directing you to your camp/retreat area.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte