IN/KY VCA...IMS Opening Day Event/Meeting 5/12/12...VERY IMPORTANT !!!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Viper Club of America Indiana and Kentucky Region, Inc. Presents Our Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS) Opening Day Event and Club Meeting Saturday, May 12, 2012:

Members...please read your e-mail that was just sent.

Thanks !!

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Could I request a copy of the email? I am in the Illinois VCA but will be in Indy on the 12th and would like to join you guys if possible.

[email protected]

Last edited:
OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Our suite owner has just placed all 80 IMS suite tickets (which include entrance to the grounds) and all 40 suite parking passes into my hands. Since we have very carefully updated records for this event, we now know that a few more
people can be added to the suite.

So, if YOU want to add a family member, friend, or guest to this event at $75.00 per person...please let me know ASAP.

I can still add folks to the "people list" (limit 13) and to the "car list' (limit 4 parking passes)...on a "first come, first served"
basis.

If this appeals to YOU, please contact me as soon as you make your decision. You will also need to send your check ASAP...as outlined below:

Please make check your payable to:

"Viper Club of America, Indiana & Kentucky Region, Inc."

and send it to:

Steve Fess, IN/KY VCA

P.O. Box 639
Zionsville, IN 46077

PLEASE confirm that your "check is in the mail" via an e-mail to ME: [email protected]

I will then forward the check to our Treasurer Mike Mattingly.

Thanks,

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Reminders sent to participants...looking forward to a great day tomorrow !!!

Expecting 40 cars and 71 people as of NOW.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
What a Group...and what a day!!! 37 Vipers, one Corvette, and one Challenger (cars from 4 states !!!) departed Fernando Falcon's Champion Dodges...then made an uneventful 17 mile parade to the Speedway today. There were lots of honks, waves, thumbs-up received and photos taken from/by semi's, cars, and other Mopars sharing the highways with us.

We owe a BIG THANK YOU to Blackburn Sports Marketing for arranging this event, the great suite, car coral, pit passes, food, and REAL HOSPITALITY !!! Special thanks to Beth and Friends !!! Another SPECIAL THANK YOU to our veteran "******"...who got us all there safely...AND watched over our Vipers while we saw thw sights today.

Finally, it is just fun to be with such wonderful Friends...and beautiful cars!!!

THANKS to ALL for attending !!!!

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a blast! Thanks Steve for letting me join and nice to meet some of you. Now I have a problem, I will want to attend all of the Indy events but my bank account won't like that. I will be in Elkhart next weekend though!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
THANKS for coming, All. We lucked out on the weather !!! :)

webby, Elkhart will be a much shorter drive for you...should be plenty of Vipers there as well !!

jwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have loved to be there but I attended
the longest graduation in History....
[FONT='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Tomorrow my oldest daughter takes the bar oath, is inducted in the the bar association and then she can practice law.
Next year?
[/FONT]​

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Jay...while we missed you guys...you had a higher cause this time. CONGRATS to Your Daughter and Family !!!!

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tremendous job by Steve putting this event together!!! Did anyone take pics of that huge rainbow of vipers that they could post?

Satchmo72

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As my first VCA event, I was utterly impressed by how well this was put together, the incredible atmosphere and the very cool people I got to meet this weekend. Not to mention, 37 freaking Vipers in one place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait till the next one.

Kudos to Steve for making sure I could go if I could!!!!!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic day at IMS! Thanks to Steve for organizing everything. A couple pics...

IMG_4771.JPG

IMG_4793.JPG

IMG_47791.JPG

Pace Car ZR1 with an Indy car passing by
IMG_4838.JPG

Notice the McLaren in the background!
IMG_4869.JPG

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought I saw somebody taking video from the 2nd or 3rd car on the way over, anybody know? unfortunately I only have a couple iphone pics from the actual caravan

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
webby, sorry about that, didn't realize you were there either. Would have been nice to finally meet!

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for all the great pics! And a special thanks to webby, for getting such a great shot of the ole' purplesnake!!!:2tu:

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for all the great pics! And a special thanks to webby, for getting such a great shot of the ole' purplesnake!!!:2tu:

Wish I'd gotten a better one but half the cars had gone when I went to take pictures of the Vipers. I love that color! next time :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235