IN/KY VCA Meeting...Saturday 3/14/09 @ Noon EDT... Westfield, IN...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
NEXT MEETING: Saturday, March 14, 2009...Noon EST...Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant, Westfield, IN...located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

Saturday's weather forecast calls for sunny skies with a morning low of 26, with a PM high 46 degrees. Hopefully this forecast will hold so that folks can bring their Vipers. Be sure to check your tire pressures and fluids before departure...especially if this is your first spring outing. This is still COOL WEATHER which brings more HP and LESS traction. Your Snake CAN bite!!!

The Club will provide lunch to current 2009 IN/KY members.

See YOU there!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Be SURE to activate your Viper's insurance coverage BEFORE you drive it !!!

Get YOUR ASP in gear and come to the meeting!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Forecast for Saturday...partly cloudy, temp of 55 degrees...should be a GREAT DAY.

NO excuses left...bring YOUR Viper!!!!

HensleySRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Forecast for Saturday...partly cloudy, temp of 55 degrees...should be a GREAT DAY.

NO excuses left...bring YOUR Viper!!!!

I would love to be there, but I'm afraid I won't be able to. Woodhouse is sending a truck to pick-up the car for a Paxton install and it is supposed to arrive this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next one with a little more power.:drive:

Enjoy guys!!!!

-Alan Hensley

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
We had a well attended, productive, and fun meeting, noting that the Indiana weather was far better than Kentucky's THIS TIME!!! Jim firmed up a few more events and the group came up with even more. There were 11 beautiful Vipers in the lot...Gen I, Gen II's, Gen III's, and Gen IV's. Ron K led 8 Vipers on a parade lap around the bypass (53 miles) after the meeting...quite a sight, with lots of cellphone camera users taking photos from other cars!!!

KENTUCKY MEMBERS, we will be in YOUR STATE (make that'' commonwealth'') in April for a meeting and cruise/tour. Get the details in the forthcoming newsletter!!!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The more that I think about Saturday...the more I smile!!! 10 out of the 11 Vipers in the parking lot were packing over 500 HP!!! Spring time is WELCOME indeed!!!!