IN/KY VCA Members...Please...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hello All Current IN/KY VCA Members:

PLEASE read the September Newsletter that Secretary Ron Fleming sent to you today. This latest newsletter contains MANY important facts about upcoming activities!!

VERY importantly, it contains all of the info concerning our October meeting...which IS a very special deal !!! NO further info will be posted here concerning said meeting...except the usual weather updates.

Ron, you did a fantastic job on this letter...Thanks from ALL of us !!!

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Steve, Didn't get the email as of yet, may be forthcoming though? [email protected] I did need to know the date of Oct meeting so I can adjust work schedule though. Who do I need to see at Champion to get some warranty work and an oil change done? Thanks, Brian Austin

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, Brian...have forwarded NEW e-list to Secretary Ron.

Check your "in-box".

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great day, great people, nice bunch of Vipers and a fantastic surprise!!! Sorry that I missed the exit, folks (as I was talking to a well known tire consultant per phone)...saw exit too late...adding another 20 miles to the convoy's trip!!

"Thank you" to our gracious hosts for another fine outing !!!

Members: watch your e-mail next week for the details of a VERY SPECIAL, HIGH LEVEL Viper service oportunity coming SOON to a certain C-J-D dealer in Indy.

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though i arrived late we had a great time .. special thanks goes out to our gracious host and his lovely wife