IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EST, Sat, Nov.. 13, 2010 at Indy's Champion C-J-D..

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EST, Sat, Nov.. 13, 2010 at Indy's Champion C-J-D located at 4505 WEST 96th St, Indianapolis, IN...just one block from Exit 27 of I-465 (beltway) on Indy's Northwest side.

The business meeting will start at NOON EST (remember to set your clocks BACK one hour late Saturday night Nov. 6, 2010 ). This meeting will be held in the lunch room of Champion's Service Building just EAST of the main showroom building (said showroom houses a beautiful, new 2010 black SRT-10 convertible resides...and is available for sale ).

Pizza will be served to attendees.

ALL VIPER OWNERS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND...and take the opportunity to meet Super Viper Tech Tom Sessions who will be working on Vipers at Champion the entire week of Nov. 8 thru 13, 2010 !!! Tom is a great guy, and will be happy to answer your questions concerning your Viper and its needs.

At this meeting, we will start to plan the Club's 2011 schedule, so COME and participate!!!

For those of you who are still thinking about servicing your Viper this Fall...there are still a few work slots available. You can schedule same by calling Ms. Brittany Moss, Service Coordinator, Champion C-J-D, 4505 WEST 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268. Brittany's toll free number is (866) 690-7761...or call Champion's general number (317) 872-6200 and ask for Ms. Brittany Moss in Service.

Questions??? Call me !!

See YOU there,

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EST, Sat, 11/13/10 at Indy's Champion C-J-D...Weather UPDATE...

The latest Indy area weather forecast for tomorrow (Saturday, Nov. 13, 2010) HAS IMPROVED considerably !!! Predictions now state: partly cloudy to cloudy skies in the AM with scattered showers developing later in the afternoon...high temperature of 68 degrees Fahrenheit.

As reported, this IN/KY VCA Meeting will start at NOON EST (Indy, Cinci, Louisville, and Detroit are ALL on EST) in the lunch room of the Service Building at Champion C-J-D. Pizza will be served.

ALL Viper Owners are welcome !!!

Bring YOUR "activity ideas" for this initial 2011 schedule planning meeting.

As Mr. Tom Sessions is PROBABLY finishing up the work on our members' Vipers TODAY...he MAY NOT still be in town tomorrow. If YOU need a consultation with Tom about YOUR Viper, you can drop in today for same, order the necessary parts, and have the service/repairs/recall(s) done later.

And while I am at it, I must CONGRATULATE ALL of the Staff at Champion for the wonderful scheduling, technical, and parts support given to Tom and our Members this week. The Parts Department has been working double time at supplying unusual parts and making them available on very short notice. This is Hoosier Hospitality at its BEST !!! THANKS ALL !!!

See YOU tomorrow !!!

Questions or Viper needs??? Call ME.

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Good meeting, everyone...and, we have a bunch of new ideas for future activities.

Mr. B: you get the "long distance" award !!!

7 Vipers in spite of the rain...and, none melted!!! We could be on to something here. :)

Thanks, again to Champion C-D-J for hosting this event...and to ALL of our participating Members !!!