IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON Sat. 8/11/12...RPM Transmissions, Anderson, IN..

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Meeting at NOON (EDT) Saturday, August 11, 2012...RPM Transmissions, Anderson, IN:

Our August business meeting will be held at THE NEW LOCATION of RPM Transmissions located at 1426 West 53rd Street, Anderson, IN 46013

As many of you already know, our friends at RPM are experts in repairing, rebuilding, and upgrading our Vipers' transmissions...both the T-56's (Gen I, II, and III ) and the newer TR-6060's (Gen IV ). If you have never toured their shop and seen their work first hand...this meeting/tour is a must !! Of course, pizza will be served.

Here is a link to RPM: http://www.rpmtransmissions.com/

Here is a map link to RPM:
http://classic.mapquest.com/mapscit....0615&longitude=-85.70111&geocode=ADDRESSthishttp://classic.mapquest.com/mapscit....0615&longitude=-85.70111&geocode=ADDRESSthis

REMEMBER that RPM moved to this NEW LOCATION about a year ago...Plan to Exit I-69 at Exit 22 (may also be labeled BOTH Exit 22 AND Exit 222 in the next few days) then follow Ind. State Roads 9 and 67 NORTH for 1.5 miles...then make a slight turn EAST (right) at the "Y" onto West 53rd St./Parkway (also St. Rd. 236) and RPM will be found at 1426 West 53rd Street.

The RPM guys always have some great cars in the shop. Come and see for yourself !!!

Questions?? If so, please call !!

See YOU there!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As has been announced, our August business meeting will be held at THE NEW LOCATION of RPM Transmissions located at 1426 West 53rd Street, Anderson, IN 46013

PLEASE NOTE that the I-69 Exit number is Exit 22 (which may soon be marked 222 in preparation for the I-69 southern extenstion).

CONVOY INFO: Some of the Indy area Vipers plan to gather at the regular Saturday AM Indy's Northside Cars & Coffee located at 96th St and Meridian St...in the McAlister's Deli parking lot, 9450 North Meridian Street Indianapolis, IN 46260 ). Most will arrive between 9:30 AM and 10:30 AM ...with our DEPARTURE to RPM Transmissions planned for 11:00 AM EDT.

Map Link to Cars & Coffee:

http://in.mcalistersdeli.com/location-map/10

All Viper Owners are invited to participate in this C & C gathering and our meeting/tour at RPM.

Join us !!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The Greater Indy area weather forecast for our meeting tomorrow at RPM Transmissions in Anderson, Indiana predicts mostly sunny skies with a high temp around 80 degrees F.

NOTE that the morning low will be 55 degrees F...so, please be mindful of these cool temps and the NEGATIVE effect on YOUR tires (both pressure and adhesion).

Expect a major "SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE" announcement at this meeting !!!

See you there !!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Nice day...9 Vipers at C & C...10 Vipers at RPM Transmissions...where abeautiful blue Lambo vert was parked out front to greet us!! LOTS of folks stopping by to take photo of/with the cars.

Thanks for the tour and general hospitality, RPM !!!

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great day today at C&C and enjoyed the tour at RPM Transmissions. Impressive shop and cars, even if most were Bow Ties. I talked Viper transmissions with Rodney, and most likely mine will go there for a visit this winter to have them work their magic on it. Thanks Rodney for the hospitality and thanks Jim for setting it all up.

Brent

SSGNRDZ_28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures I took, looking forward to the next meeting.

Doug

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 14
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 14
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts