IN/KY VCA Mtg. Putnam Park SAT, Aug. 13, 2005...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
VIPER DAYS will be at Putnam Part August 12-14, 2005 !!!

Putnam Park Road Course is located about 35 miles WEST of Indy on US 40 in Mt. Meridian, Ind. I personally prefer to take I-70 west to Exit 41 (Cloverdale/Greencastle Exit), then take Ind. St. Rd. 231 for 5 miles NORTH (toward Greencastle) to the stoplight at US 40. Go EAST on US 40 for about 3.8 miles to Mt. Meridian, and look for the brown "Road Course" sign. On the western edge of Mt. Meridian, take County Rd. 550E to the SOUTH for about 1.5 miles ...and you will be at Putnam Park.

As in the past, The VCA IN/KY Region, Inc. will hold a brief monthly business meeting in the Tower at NOON EST on SATURDAY Aug. 13th. Following the meeting, all members and guests will be encouraged to mill around the paddock and SEE THE VIPERS...stock, modified, unlimited, and Comp Coupes. This is an unrivaled opportunitity to see Viper modifications...AND talk to the folks who build and use the mods. World class Viper drivers will be present...and in ACTION.

For VCA Viper owner/members who have NEVER participated in a Viper Days event, Viper Days Driving/Safety School will offer YOU valuable discounts if you take the 2 day Safety Course (Sat & Sun).

REMEMBER that those IN/KY VCA ACTIVE 2005 Primary Members (over 21, actual car owner) who have NEVER participated a Viper Days event AND who sign up for AND COMPLETE the FULL 2 day Safety Course are elgible to have a "safety subsidy fee" ($100.00) paid directly to VIPER DAYS on your behalf...reflecting our IN/KY Club's committment to Viper driving SAFETY. For more info, and to see if YOU qualify...contact me ASAP....317-402-9013.

Hope to see YOU there!!!