IN/KY VCA...Scheduling Info...Special Service Session #3...NOOPEN TO ALL Viper Owners

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA...Scheduling Info...Special Service Session #3...NOW OPEN TO ALL Viper Owners

Hello, All:

SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSION #3 with Super Viper Tech Tom Sessions at Indy's Champion Dodge will take place on October 3rd through 8th, 2011.

There has been considerable interest shown in this opportunity by our members, though some still have a few questions that I'll try to answer below (again):

#1 Tom will be here working as an official employee of Champion C-J-D-R. Therefore, ALL billing will go through the dealership's Service Department. Tom is NOT being hired by our Club.

#2 If parts need to be ordered, they can be ordered through the Parts Department. If the parts are not readily available, they can be installed on Tom's next visit.

#3 YES, there are time slots available for Viper work during this THIRD SPECIAL SESSION. You can book same by scheduling the work for Tom during these "SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE SESSIONS" through Ms. Brittany Moss, Service Coordinator, Champion C-J-D-R, 4505 WEST 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268.

Brittany's toll free number is 888-690-7144 (YES, this is a NEW number)...or call Champion's general number (317) 872-6200 and ask for Ms. Brittany Moss in Service Scheduling. If Brittany is away from here telephone, your call should transfer to Mr. Mike Robertson, Viper Service Advisor. Mike "KNOWS his stuff", and is a great friend and supporter of our Club!!

#4 THIS IS NOT A CLUB "TECH SESSION" !!

#5 As of NOW, "SPECIAL VPER SERVICE SESSION#3 IS OPEN TO ALL VIPER OWNERS... So, if YOU are thinking about having work done on your Viper...CALL Brittany ASAP !!!

#7 REMEMBER the dates: Monday (8:00 AM EDT), Oct. 3, 2011 running through NOON (EDT) Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011.

#8 As we are trying to accommodate as many owners as possible during this week long event, considerable pre-planning and REALISTIC scheduling are absolute necessities...especially if parts need to come from outside vendors!!! PLEASE contact SteveFess with your service needs, repairs, upgrade/modification plans, and/or recalls so that we can help guide both the scheduling process and parts acquisition process in an efficient manner. If your Viper needs a Recall or warranty work, I would suggest that you have your VIN handy when you schedule your appointment with Brittany. If you need a "pre-session consultation", call me and I can try to arrange same with Mr. Sessions per telephone.

If you have general questions, please call ME ASAP !!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

"YOUR Viper Club working for YOU"

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: IN/KY VCA...Scheduling Info...Special Service Session #3...NOOPEN TO ALL Viper Ow

Fortunately, there ARE a FEW slots still open...for those of you who have not yet made the final decision regarding your Viper's status. I would NOT WAIT much longer, however!!

To schedule Viper work during this THIRD SPECIAL SESSION , contact Ms. Brittany Moss, Service Coordinator, Champion C-J-D-R, 4505 WEST 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268.
Brittany's toll free number is 888-690-7144 (YES, this is a NEW number)...or call Champion's general number (317) 872-6200 and ask for Ms. Brittany Moss in Service Scheduling.

Have general questions???...CALL ME !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: IN/KY VCA...Scheduling Info...Special Service Session #3...NOOPEN TO ALL Viper Ow

This starts in 3 days!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

This is going WELL...with a couple of slots left!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Well, it's been ANOTHER great week...with non-stop Viper work, Viper talk, visits with Viper Friends, and INVALUABLE info learned from Viper Tech Tom Sessions ...with GREAT help from other fine Techs, Parts Department folks, schedulers, detailers, and Service consultants!!! In fact, EVERYONE at Champion welcomed us, and assisted with this mission of Viper service and repairs. After picking up his car, a Viper Owner told me that "Tom is a straight shooter, a friendly, down-to-earth, very likable guy" and that "Champion has gotten it right" in providing a professional, personable, and thorough Viper service experience. The same Viper Owner went on to say that when he paid his bill, he FELT GOOD about it...as opposed to other dealership service experiences he has had in the past !!

THANK YOU Mr. Fernando Falcon for once again opening your dealership to us and for extending such gracious hospitality to the Club!!!

Thanks also to all of the participating Viper Owners for making this such a success!!!

P.S. For those Members wondering whether or not we will be doing another "Special Viper Service Session" at Champion...the answer is YES!!!

We are well into the planning phase of "SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE, # 4"...probably in early Spring, 2012. Stay tuned !!!

"YOUR Viper Club working for YOU!!!