IN/KY VVCA..." Special Viper Service"...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Fellow Members, you should have received the details on this opportunity in an e-mail sent out yesterday. The few "non-e-mail" Members should receive the info by snail-mail in a day or two...not my fault that the U.S. Post Office took the day off yesterday !! :)

On a serious note, time slots are limited...first come, first served!!!

If YOU are an Active 2010 IN/KY Member and did NOT receive this info, please contact me ASAP !!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL Viper Owners in our area:

AS PROMISED, this post contains the info sent to Active 2010 IN/KY VCA Members in two installments. As planned, we are opening this rare service opportunity to ALL Viper owners..not just Club Members.

Installment #1...sent Oct. 11, 2010:

" IN/KY VCA..."FYI"...SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE...INFO...

Hello, Fellow Members:

Today, we are pleased to announce a special opportunity concerning maintenance service, general repairs, and warranty work for your Viper!!! This will be especially interesting to those of you with complex issues or needs.

After weeks of arranging, cross-checking, and general "leg work", Mr. Fernando Falcon of Champion Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge is hosting a SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE WEEK during which time world renowned Viper Tech Mr. Tom Sessions will be at Champion for one full week (November 8-13, 2010) for the purpose of diagnosing and repairing all types of problems pertaining to our Vipers...including warranty work!!!

As many of you already know, Tom is an extremely talented man who has many years of Viper experience...from normal maintenance and repairs, to full mechanical rebuilds and racecar preparation. For 8 years, Tom was the Tech Inspector for Viper Days. He has held two different Tech Sessions here in Indy for our VCA Region in years past. He has already worked on many Vipers from our Region...either at the shop in North Carolina or at one of the race tracks during Viper Days.

I personally plan to have Tom perform a head gasket replacement on a Gen I Viper...with a few other projects in the works if Tom has the time. This plan will provide a baseline of work for him in case others are slow to respond to this offer. However the main thrust of this plan is to get YOUR Viper fixed, as I know that several of you have unresolved issues with your Viper...some of which are warranty claims.

While it may be possible to diagnose and repair many of the Vipers participating in this first week, others will receive an initial evaluation so that the necessary parts can be ordered, with the actual repair taking place on Tom's next Indy trip in early December of this year. Similar sessions can be arranged in the future if the demand for this level of service warrants same.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Only ONE PERSON will be scheduling the work for Tom during these "SPECIAL SESSIONS"...and that person is Ms. Brittany Moss, Service Coordinator, Champion C-J-D, 4505 WEST 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268.

Brittany's toll free number is (866) 690-7761...or call Champion's general number (317) 872-6200 and ask for Ms. Brittany Moss in Service.

Hopefully, you will give this rare opportunity some serious consideration...and call Brittany ASAP...as time slots are indeed limited.

REMEMBER the dates: Monday, Nov. 8, 2010 through NOON (EST) Saturday, Nov. 13, 2010.

To schedule call Brittany...but if you have general questions, please call ME...

"YOUR Viper Club working for YOU"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installment #2...sent Oct. 25, 2010:

"IN/KY VCA..."FYI"...SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE...IMPORTANT UPDATE...

Hello, All:

I just wanted to send everyone a reminder about the "SPECIAL VIPER SERVICE WEEK" during which time world renowned Viper Tech Mr. Tom Sessions will be at Champion for one full week (November 8-13, 2010) for the purpose of diagnosing and repairing all types of problems pertaining to our Vipers...including warranty work!!!".

There has been considerable interest shown in this opportunity by our members, though some still have a few questions that I'll try to answer below:

#1 Tom will be here working as an official employee of Champion C-J-D. Therefore, ALL billing will go through the dealership's Service Department. Tom is NOT being hired by our Club.

#2 If parts need to be ordered, they can be ordered through the Parts Department. If the parts are not readily available, they can be installed on Tom's next visit...possibly early in December.

#3 YES, there are still time slots available for more Viper work during this FIRST SPECIAL SESSION. You can book same by scheduling the work for Tom during these "SPECIAL SESSIONS" through Ms. Brittany Moss, Service Coordinator, Champion C-J-D, 4505 WEST 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46268. Brittany's toll free number is (866) 690-7761...or call Champion's general number (317) 872-6200 and ask for Ms. Brittany Moss in Service.

#4 THIS IS NOT A CLUB "TECH SESSION" !!

#5 Thus far, ONLY IN/KY VCA Active 2010 Members have been invited to take advantage of this situation. In a few days, we will likely post (in the IN/KY Section of the VCA Board) an open invitation for this opportunity to all Viper owners. So, if YOU are thinking about having work done on your Viper...CALL Brittany ASAP !!!

#6 REMEMBER that we switch from Eastern Daylight Time back to Eastern Standard Time on Sunday morning, Nov. 7, 2010.

#7 REMEMBER the dates: Monday (7:00 AM EST), Nov. 8, 2010 running through NOON (EST), Nov. 13, 2010.

If you have general questions, please call ME ASAP...OR, if you have work and need pre-session consultation, call me and I can try to arrange same with Mr. Sessions per telephone.

See you there,

"YOUR Viper Club working for YOU"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call NOW for YOUR appointment !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VVCA..." Special Viper Service"... another update...

There has been a very good response to this planned event...a few service slots are still available...including routine maintenance and fluid changes.

For those who might need a "Recall" performed, please have your Vehicle Identification Number(VIN) handy when you contact Ms. Brittany Moss at the time you call for an appointment at Champion C-J-D. Your VIN will be necessary to be sure that the "Recall" can be done and the specific parts can be ordered well in advance.

Questions??? Call me !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA..." Special Viper Service Week"...NOW...Update 11/10/10...

I MUST say that Tom Sessions in the REAL DEAL as a Viper Tech...as, many of you already know !!!

He is moving along quite well with the various projects. The entire staff at Champion has been wonderful to our members and to Tom...for which, we are all appreciative.

If YOU have ANY Viper issues, service needs, maintenance questions, and/or diagnostic dilemmas....call Brittany Moss to schedule an appointment for this week as there a few "slots" open. Brittany's toll free number is (866) 690-7761...or call Champion's general number (317) 872-6200 and ask for Ms. Brittany Moss in Service.

Tom plans to be here through Saturday...BUT, service will be limited Saturday as the Parts Department closes at Noon EST.

DO NOT HESITATE to take advantage of this rare opportunity !!!

Need help deciding??? Call ME !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA..." Special Viper Service Week"...INFO !!!

Hello, All.

Mr. Sessions continues to work ALL day and well into the evening...late enough that they finally send him out as they close the shop!! And because he is so productive, he keeps getting things done as quickly as the parts arrive.

With this in mind, THERE ARE SERVICE SLOTS AVAILABLE for Thursday and Friday. If he finishes up on Friday, AND the weather forecast is correct for Saturday ( RAIN SHOWERS, high of 56), he MAY leave town late Friday or early Saturday. I know that a couple of members WERE initially planning on having Viper service done on Saturday before our scheduled meeting at Champion...BUT, with the announcement of the weather forecast, MOST of those folks have wisely moved their service plans to Thursday or Friday as they understandably choose NOT to drive their Viper(s) in the rain.

Soooooo, this is the final call for "round one" of our thus far successful service endeavor.

If Tom's work falls off Friday, I will encourage him to go home....and we can save some service needs for a later date.

CALL EARLY tomorrow AM (Thursday) if YOU want your Viper serviced...or if you just want/need a consultation so that future plans can be made...stop by Champion while Tom is still there.

Questions??? Call ME !!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, it was a VERY BUSY week....thanks to eve yone involved.

I personally owe a BIG THANK YOU to JonB of PartsRack, Chuck Tator, and Paul Scharf for their wonderful help, expertise, and "RAPID TRANSIT" shipping of mission-critical parts.

Tom Sessions is a super person and Viper Tech...from whom I/we continue to learn a lot...THANKS, Tom !!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62