Ind/Ky VCA Meeting Noon EST Sat., June 8, 2002...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The monthly business meeting will be held Sat. June 8, 2002 at T.K.'s Grill and Bar (FORMERLY Freddy's Sports Bar) in Westfield,Ind....start time is NOON EST ( "Indy-Chicago time" )...which is 1:00PM EDT ( "Louisville time" ). T.K.'s is located in Westfield, Ind....approximately one block south and one block east of the intersection of US 31and Ind 32 (approximately 8-10 miles NORTH of the I 465 beltway that circles Indy).

Following the meeting, there is a short ride to Cicero, IN for the purpose of showing our Vipers to a member's Boy Scout Auto Class.

Others may wish to travel 15 miles to Indpls. Raceway Park to visit the Annual Good Guys Car Show (5000 cars expected !!).

Weather should be FINE !!! See You there.

Steve Fess Sec. VCA Ind/KyRegion,Inc. 317-402-9013 or 317-431-1375

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
GREAT WEATHER this weekend !!! Saturday should be a fine day for driving your Viper to the meeting.

For general info, the 14th Annual Good Guys Car Show will be at Indpls. Raceway Park today, Saturday, and Sunday. The gates open at 8:00 am EST. General admission is $20.00 for adults. Raceway Park is 4-5 miles west of Indy...take Exit 16 on I 465, go EAST to the first light, turn RIGHT on Hwy. 136 (which curves back to the west), and go through Clarmont, Ind to Raceway Park.

The VCA Ind/Ky Region, Inc. has NO OFFICIAL plans or functions concerning this show...this update is more of an entertainment F.Y.I. for those coming to town for our meeting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21