Ind/Ky VCA Meeting NOON Sat June 9, 2001...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The meeting will be at Fast Freddy's in Westfield, Ind...located about one block south and east of the intersection on U S 31 and Ind 32. This will be a regular business meeting (while we eat lunch). Bring your Viper. The Good Guys Car Show is in Indy (actually at Raceway Park) this same weekend...4-5000 rods and customs (plus vendors)...WELL worth going...rain or shine!!!

Need help or have questions, call me.
You must be registered for see images

Steve Fess Sec. Ind/Ky VCA 317-431-1375

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I LIKE that Snake...have seen it before. First weekend in Aug we will be at MidWest Rendezvous in Joliet, Ill (Aug 3 and 4) REMEMBER that the Brickyard 400 is first Sat...Aug 4th... in Indy)...the next weekend we are meeting in Muncie, Ind on Sat ( Aug 11) at the Summer Heat Festival(Muncie Airport)...they have a Viper corral for us, along with an airshow, carnival, bands, old car show etc....3 days worth (one day for us).

If I can help you with arrangements/answer questions...call me.

Steve Fess Sec.Ind/Ky VCA 317-431-1375(mo) or 317-873-6023(h)

P.S. TIME ZONE REMINDER for meeting times in SUMMER.....Indy is on Eastern STANDARD time...Ky is on Eastern DAYLIGHT time...when it's NOON in Indy it's 1:00PM in Louisville.

RoyV101621

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would want to go to the Brickyard when you can be at the Midwest Rendezvous? This, coincidentally, is scheduled at the same time and place as the Mopar Nats at Route 66.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
WEATHER UPDATE for Sat. June 9, 2001...should be sunny, with a few clouds, temp upper 70's...GREAT day for a Viper meeting!!!

Don't forget that the Good Guy's Car Show is in Indy this Fri., Sat., and Sun...close to 5000 rods and customs!!!

REMEMBER that our region is in TWO different time zones...NOON (EST)in Indy is 1:00 PM (EDT) in Louisville, Ky.....what a pain!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets