Indianapolis Owners

Charlie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have purchased 2 Vipers from Fletcher Chrysler in Franklin IN and couldn't be happier with the service I have gotten. The sales staff as well as the tech treat me like I own the place every time I walk in. I don't know how anyone else is treated there but I have nothing but good things to say about the whole dealership. Most of the little problems involved reasonable requests but they have taken care of what some would consider somewhat unreasonable requests.
Go to GM with a three year old corvette and see how far you get asking them to replace a seat because of normal wear.. These guys are just the best IMHO.

Charlie

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should send a letter to the dealer and Dodge costumer service stating what you did above.

Its great to hear POSITIVE stories!

Dirk Pitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear that you have found good service with your dealer. I can't say the same about Palmer in Carmel. Thanks to the recommendations of many central IN owners, I switched to Mike Anderson in Marion and they have been outstanding. It is a 60 mile trip, one-way, but it is worth it. They appreciate the business and treat the car like it was their own.