INTERIOR QUESTION......................

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
NEED SOME OPINIONS..........I'M THINKING OF "SPICING" UP INTERIOR OF RED/BLK GTS. ANY THOUGHTS ON RED CARBON FIBER INTERIOR KIT AND RED/BLK MOMO COMMANDER WHEEL?
THANKS FOR THE INPUT..

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEED SOME OPINIONS..........I'M THINKING OF "SPICING" UP INTERIOR OF RED/BLK GTS. ANY THOUGHTS ON RED CARBON FIBER INTERIOR KIT AND RED/BLK MOMO COMMANDER WHEEL?
THANKS FOR THE INPUT..

If a red carbon fiber interior kit in a Viper looks good, I would be so shocked. I don't see that looking good in any car! But then, on the other hand, anything done right can look good. In your case, I think it would be a costly thing only to find out it looks like ****. But if you have the money to burn, try it. If it looks good, you'll be the first, and everyone else will want to copy you. Think of the prestige. You could be a star! Heh-heh.

P.S. If I had a rubber whip...

You must be registered for see images

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an all red and black interior (doors, knee bolsters, center console, seats) with a red/black Momo Commando steering wheel, shifter and padded and covered roll bar.

I'll be posting pics early next week.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS FOR THE INPUT..

Hey Vinnie, if it makes you feel good do it. Theres nothing like mods to your taste. Don't worry about what anybody else thinks.Heres my interior on my 96 rt/10...

First pic is Black carbon fiber seats with silver centers..with viper logo

207014_14-med.jpg

Second pic is close up of momo commando steering wheel

207013_13-med.jpg

Third pic is closeup of viper logo
207001_01-med.jpg

Last pic is of center console
207012_12-med.jpg

Good luck, Adam

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOOKS GREAT! LOVE THE SEATS. WHERE DOD YOU GET THE CONSOLE KIT AND LOGO CENTER CONSOLE PAD?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R