INTERVIEW

Discussion in 'Sneaky Pete's Place' started by Free2go, Aug 4, 2016.

1. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ

Theres an app for that, but he's gooooooooooooogle-ing

2. TalonTSi90

TalonTSi90 Enthusiast

I dont know that specific bit, yet, but i do know that 2000-2001 had hypereutectic pistons ;)

3. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

In the impossibly remote chance you are hired, would you agree to wear a hair net?

4. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

And 2002 as well Bozo

5. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Hypereutectic is a fancy word for gay...in the mechanical world.

6. TalonTSi90

TalonTSi90 Enthusiast

Sent you a PM.

No geez, i have a life too ya know! LOL :)

No.

Um, Bozo, not according to this article i read in entirety last night...

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/602331-3-Detonation-Hypereutectic-Pistons-Timing....

7. ViperJeff

This is what you can't do as a staff member. A guys first post, learning his Viper and your an ass

8. TalonTSi90

TalonTSi90 Enthusiast

Yep, I fixed it.

9. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

What did your parents do for a living that affords you the opportunity to live in their home at 41 years old? You have to realize how your current situation appears to be learned helplessness personified. You are the embodiment of enabling parents it is clear.

10. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Be advised, according to my sources, and the voluminous amount of information I have in front of me, any self deprecation will only scratch the surface to just how pathetic your situation is.

11. TalonTSi90

TalonTSi90 Enthusiast

What makes you think i live with them?

12. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

I'm asking the questions here....

13. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Can you write one paragraph on what you'd do if you had a big dick? Take your time.

14. ViperJeff

Let's at least keep it moderator related

15. TalonTSi90

TalonTSi90 Enthusiast

Ask any girl, a guy who has to brag about one, doesnt have one.

16. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Objection. Non responsive. Let me rephrase the question: What would you do if you were given powers far beyond your current capabilities?

17. TalonTSi90

TalonTSi90 Enthusiast

Be as responsible as possible given the situation. If i were to drive your car for example, i would be so docile the car would beg for you to spank it.

18. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

The first sentence is much too vague and open to a wide array of interpretations based on an individual's maturity level. Second, no one drives my Viper. Finally, the Viper ALWAYS does the spanking, unless you're Ben Keating or one of his drivers...and even they get spanked from time to time. Nineball can spank the $hit out of a Viper.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  19. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

How would you handle an unruly paid member? One who occasionally challenged your authority in a non direct subtle manner?

20. TalonTSi90

TalonTSi90 Enthusiast

My point was to say that i will treat it with the highest respect possible. I didnt offer to get some pull others dont have, theres a need, im the type of guy who steps in (for free if needed) to help out while not caring if accolades are rained down upon him.

In other words, i dont do it for the glory. I can be blunt and to the point, i dont feel when something can be answered with one word, that 50 are needed. But i can also say that 99% of what i say/type is in jest, to be considered droll and sarcastic at best. If i were really going to insult you aside from a PM, then you probably earned it (this doesnt cover japes, jabs or jokes). So, if you can dish it, you should be able to handle it coming back, but you honestly have to really be a penile like appendage to really piss me off to the point i feel i need to be likewise online. One thing i can say, nothing i say online is anything that i wouldnt say to you in person.

Here are my thoughts on paid membership... Note: this site is excluded from those thoughts above because i can tell its run by car owners, not a company that buys up domains with the sole purpose of soaking as much money as possible from the targeted audience, either through memberships, or ads on the site).

Paid memberships for small sites can be good. I feel once a paid member, always a paid member. If you break the rules, then i guess the proper discipline would have to occur via warnings and such, but never a perma ban unless the owners of the site deemed it necessary.

Members who pay and earn a special title/moniker/perks from said payment should never be banned, but ive seen it happen and the above mentioned company that wants to soak money, obviously didnt feel the same way when some people stood up for the disparate treatment i received from the mods of the site. The mods were hand picked from people the (lesser permissioned, not the company paid) Admin liked a lot, created a clique and if you werent liked, you never got over it and they never let you forget it.

21. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

There are members here who could buy you and sell you ten times over and then throw you in the trash can for their amusement. There are members here that could have you audited until you are $hitting blood and hearing voices in your head. There are members here that actually have access to NSA satellites and zoom in on you while your taking a toke from your pecker shaped bong on your back patio listening to Dying Fetus. Are you aware of that?

22. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Do you play any musical instruments? So help me if you're one of those guys who owns 3 or more bass guitars and plays like crap I will have security walk you out right now.

23. ViperJeff

Your starting to make him look like a viable candidate, you could be the first one he bans :) :) :)

24. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Please see paragraph four on post #50.

25. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

There is one member who can do all of the things I mentioned in post #51 simultaneously....while driving his Hellcat.

26. ViperJeff

You want me to read them again?

27. TalonTSi90

TalonTSi90 Enthusiast

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

28. broomrider

broomrider VCA Member - Gulf States

Free you know I love your humor. It's usually spot on.

29. broomrider

broomrider VCA Member - Gulf States

Talon, I do have a couple of questions I would like answered. What brought you here? Why the outpouring of I want to help. What do you expect to get out of this? Let's be honest. You have kinda waltzed in here
    And are trying to put on some big boots. What makes you feel that you could ever be moderator?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  30. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Holy moly moly...holeee $hit. Pictures say a thousand words and boy I could write 2000 on this. You've said nothing but you've told me everything.