Invitations are going out

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted here to see what interest we would have for a DIY Oil Change Day. I have two, four post lifts and plenty of room, and would like to invite everyone to bring their Vipers for an Oil change. Bring your own oil and filter, I have all the tools we will need. I need a head count, so I will know how many people to plan for. The date will be Sunday, August 26. The invitations are being mailed from the VA/MD region, but members in PA, NJ and anywhere else are welcome also.

Thanks, Lee said OK to repost this, Please don't move it.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have taken you up on the offer even if it was just to meet everybody but unfortunately that is Corvettes of Carlisle weekend or as you guys refer to it as Tupperware weekend at Carlisle. ;) Maybe next time. Thanks for the invite. :2tu:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have taken you up on the offer even if it was just to meet everybody but unfortunately that is Corvettes of Carlisle weekend or as you guys refer to it as Tupperware weekend at Carlisle. ;) Maybe next time. Thanks for the invite. :2tu:
Ah, this is true and I will ba attending Carlisle also, but this is on Sunday, and corvettes at carlisle is over Sunday and the vendors always start packing up early. Saturday is the Carlisle day. Friday if you want to beat the crowds.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960