Iowa Viper Events

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Guys, now that winter's almost over, thought I'd start a post for upcoming events in/near Iowa. Also, might be a great way to connect for local get togethers or cruises. There has to be some decent events in DesMoines, Iowa City, and Cedar Rapids?

I was also going to guage interest in doing a Dyno day as there is a Dyno in Port Byron, IL?

Hi-Po Mopar Car Show - Omaha, NE - May 16th
Quadcitiescruisers.org has their big cruise in on June 13th at Southpark in Moline, IL.
- First Southpark Car Show - April 18th.
Mopars on the Mississippi - August 22/23 - Dubuque, Iowa.

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There are ALOT of cruise-ins this season around CR this year. Most however are on weekday evenings. There are also many car shows. We should pick a couple shows Rocket and just try to get as many Vipers to those couple of shows this season. Thoughts??

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am from Omaha and last year we had 10 Vipers at the HIPO show, I am working to get even more this year.

Bruce

Kleos1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In Des Moines area June 6th is
"Twenty-first Annual Mopars on Review"
at the Child Serve Complex, 5406 Merle Hay Rd., Johnston IA.
Begins at 9am
for more info: [email protected]

Last edited:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember that for those of you Iowans/Nebraskans that belong to the Kansas City VCA, I believe the local club is willing to help fund an organized event in your area. Might be helpful!

Formerly from Cedar Rapids,

Chris

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Would'nt you know it.... an event in Iowa finally, and that's the same day as my daughters Graduation:(:(

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would join you but we have the Wings Over Whiteman air show to attend at Whiteman Air Force Base. Rare chance to get pictures of your car next to a stealth bomber! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave