Is there a market for stock Gen II heads?

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, it's been a long time since I've posted here. I have a set of stock Gen II heads that I took off my car 6 years ago and are just gathering dust in the garage. Has anyone had any luck selling these? I don't see myself ever taking the Stryker heads off the car :)

I finally turned my car into a garage queen, after 11 years of driving and 114,000 miles...

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
id buy them but im a little short on funds.... theres a surprise.

Visker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wish you woulda said something sooner, I just paid 1200 bucks for mine.

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$1200 bucks for stock heads? I got mine of ebay for $550. I'm sure someone will pick them up from the OP eventually. I picked up another set because I didn't want to wait for the down time from having them ported.

OP
OP
S

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was saving them in case my car was ever totalled and then I would have swapped the Stryker heads back off. I would be fine selling them to someone that was going send them out and get them ported. I wouldn't feel as good about selling them as good to use as is. All I did was pull them off, wrap them in plastic and shove them in the stryker boxes.

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was saving them in case my car was ever totalled and then I would have swapped the Stryker heads back off. I would be fine selling them to someone that was going send them out and get them ported. I wouldn't feel as good about selling them as good to use as is. All I did was pull them off, wrap them in plastic and shove them in the stryker boxes.

If you still have them next spring let me know.

OP
OP
S

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked again and couldn't find my records. I know I put them on in the 2006/2007 time frame so that number should be on the high end, but is still within 5K miles. This car was my daily driver for 11 years and I bought it new.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235