Is there anyone in the charleston area?

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is another blue/white in the summerville area.He also has a red 96 rt that I am doing some work on.I'll get his number for you

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are several in that area. Have you joined the VCA yet? Got any questions, please let me know. Also, please PM me your contact info, so you can be included in the regional email info distribution list!

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, figured I would post in this thread instead of starting another one. I'm thinking about moving to Charleston and wanted to see who was living in the area. I have a friend that I will be living with and we are looking to live within 15 miles of downtown. Does anyone know of a house for rent that allows pets? I have a Great Dane which is fixed and is very loving and great with people. I'm finding that most of the listing on the net say no pets or say pets are allow under 60 pounds. Well, if anyone knows of a house let me know. Looking for a 6 month lease to see if I really want to live in Charleston. I have my own business so finding a job will not be a problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21