Is this a scam???

Keith D.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen several Vipers for sale on e-bay recently with a considerably low buy-it-now price. For instance: 2002 with 2500 miles for $28,000.00. This is not a salvage titled car. The odd thing about these cars is that the owners are always "currently" out of the U.S.A. while the cars are in the U.S.A. and supposedly titled here. Have any of you guys seen this? Is it a scam? If this has been covered before, I apologize. I'm new here.
Thank's

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A 2002 with 2500 miles for $28k?
I just can't believe how cynical some of you guys have become. Here's a guy trying to unload his Viper on ebay and you just jump to the conclusion that he is a scammer.

Any of you that have been around here long enough, know what a chore it can be to keep a Viper properly detailed.
You also know how deeply disturbing it can be when you notice scrape marks under the front, or dust on the inside of the wheels.

I think this guy just bailed. He had enough of the old Viper grind and took off for Europe.
He's unloading his car, dusty wheels and all.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Sapphire, did yours have any of that unsightly dust on the backs of the wheels?
I'm not surprised that you might have sold a "no dust" car for a higher price.

No, I think this guy is just trying to give someone a great deal on a Viper that probably has the dusty wheel problem.

Kidding? Would I kid you about a thing like this?

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Joe is probably right. Why should we hassle this guy, he may be just stressed out from his ownership responsibilities of his Viper. I'll bet his ashtray is full too . . .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang