Is Water/**** only beneficial for cars running boost?

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it benefit cars running nitrous in any way or all motor cars? Wondering if my creampuff with nitrous would gain anything if I added this.

Can it be tuned/activated without boost present?

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All motor-No

Nitrous-No, unless you have enough compression and are willing to run straight ****.

Yes you can tune it without boost pressure, but its that same as nitrous answer.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John .....your car is too darn fast .....if anything, I think you should make it go slower.

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
J

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Russ. Could you explain the "running straight ****" thing with nitrous a little. I have stock compression for now.

Ward I am just grasping at straws at the moment. Hoping and praying not to get passed by those fast florida creampuffs.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries..... John, the "other Florida creampuff" is thinking the same thing. Been there, done that that..... darn that Tony Armour.( first Roe in the 9's.)

Cudaman :usa:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it benefit cars running nitrous in any way or all motor cars? Wondering if my creampuff with nitrous would gain anything if I added this.

Can it be tuned/activated without boost present?

I would say yes if you have the vec2 or AEM installed. You could start adding timing.