Italian Gathering

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posting this for a friend / fellow Viper owner. We had about 8-10 Vipers in attendance last year and it was a great time.

Date: Sunday September 5
Time: 10am - 4pm
Cost: Spectator parking is $5 per car, admission is free
Proceeds will benefit the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption & Wendy's Wonderful Kids.

Quotes from the event press release:

"Automobiles such as Alfa Romeo, De tomaso, Ferrari, Fiat, Lancia, Lamborghini, Maserati, Pantera, and others will be on disiplay as well as many two wheeled varieties"

"We are expecting 25 or more examples of Lamborghini's Countach"

More info & pics can be found at ITALIAN GATHERING 2006 OHIO FERRARI LAMBORGHINI MASERATI ALFA ROMEO PANTERA LANCIA FIAT EXOTIC car show

Although we're not full blown Italian, we are part Italian through marriage. Kevan & I will be there in the Viper parking area next to the show. Anyone else coming by?

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went last year was a good time. Are we going to be able to park with the others this year or be keept apart like last year?

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure we are parking in the same spot as last time, which is next to the show in the general parking area. We will have a few spots roped off for just the Vipers that show up, but it will be separate from the actual show. The show is for Italian vehicles, so with the joking aside we are from the USA :usa:

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump.....

I've talked to a few people.

Stretch - yes
Kevan - yes
GTSpowered - yes?
Konza - ?
tbsViper - ?
otterbeinjumper - yes

Anyone else?

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll be there. Let us know breakfast, lunch, cruise whatever plan works for everyone. There is a Max & Ermas and Bob Evans nearby.

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could make it again this year. I had a good time last year!

Enjoy!
Agree,it was nice meeting you. Hopefully, you can make it to the Va HP challenge. I read they were looking to beat the Corvette crowd. Hopefully we'll catch up with you again in the future!;)

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote from Kevan:

"CONFIRMED LIST:

- Stretch
- Kevan (SRT-10 Truck)
- DaytonProwler
- Sam G.
- Terry B.
- tbsViper
- pgbeek
- 'Big Dave' (SRT-10 Truck)
- Mike

PRE-SHOW MEETING (breakfast)
TIME: 9AM until we leave.
LOCATION: Bob Evans Restaurant, 5067 Post Road, Dublin, OH (about 2 minutes from the 'gathering').
MAP: 5067 Post Road, Dublin, OH‎ - Google Maps

See you folks next weekend!"

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, looks like you guys are going to have to put up with one more Viper, I'm in.

Yes, it was a great time last year. This event is one not to be missed by any serious (or casual) car enthusiast. I'm sure George Evans will have is F40 there (which is always worth a look). Also, I know MAG has delivered a few new 458 Italia's this summer. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those made an appearance as well.

Looking forward to it!

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good Bob! Always nice to have more yellow Vipers in the group :2tu:

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA Ohio Region will be picking up the breakfast tab at Bob Evans on Sunday morning. :omg: :D Be there at 9:00AM.:2tu:

Weather is supposed to be GREAT!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62