Items "FOR SALE"

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone interested in buying 3 snowmobiles (1 Yamaha RX-1, 2 Polaris Frontiers), all 3 are 4 strokes, plus a 4 place V-nosed trailer enclosed, drive em on, drive em off? I would like to sell all as a package but would consider individual sales. For the package, I'd like to get $18K.

OP
OP
J

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm predicting snow for the future!!! I'll even guarantee snow for the future, how's that? Did I mention that the Polaris's have under 600 miles on them and the RX-1 is around 1100 miles? This is such a deal, oiy...............

OP
OP
J

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEW ITEM for sale
Friend of mine has a, 1950 Buick Special, 4 door sedan in good condition. The car has been in 2 movies, "School Ties" filmed in Lowell, MA and "The Brinks Robbery" filmed in and around Boston. The car has a straight 8 and has its original paint. He's asking $5, 000 for it. It's been garaged but has been driven for special occassions. Anyone interested PM me and I will pass on his name and phone number. He lives in Leominster, MA.

OP
OP
J

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see snow, snow and more snow. Don't let this warm spell fool you. Sleds and trailer are still available. Price has been slashed for quick sale, 14K for everything, will negotiate.
PM me if interested. Low mileage on all three, not used this season or last two seasons.

OP
OP
J

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yamaha RX-1 and 2 Polaris Frontiers are all 2003, the sno-pro 4 place v-nose enclosed trailer is also 2003. RX-1 has 1677 miles, polaris's have 570 and 596 miles. The three are 4 strokes, electric start with reverse and hand warmers. I can email photos if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger