******* Gumball Video

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched the ******* clips and the gumball vids downloaded from the torquenstien site. I have to say that I was not impressed. The participants all have stickers all over their cars, calling attention to the fact that they are gumballers, making them all prime targets for the police.
Then, some of the idiot gumball drivers seem to have no concern at all for the safety of the innocent bystanders around them. I have no problem with driving fast, and have occasionally driven quite fast on public roads, but these guys seem to see nothing wrong with smashing into cars, tractors, livestock, etc. I don't care if you are in a 3rd world country like Morocco. It's still wrong to drive in a way that endangers the people around you.
They were just extremely lucky that none of their crashes killed any innocent bystanders.

The whole gumball thing would be much more interesting if they managed to close down long sections of road so that you could really race. Take a look at the Border Challenge for an idea of what I'm talking about.

http://www.borderchallenge.com/

As it is, the Gumball looks like a real ******-fest for people who are more into partying and jack-assing than serious driving.

Kai

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched the ******* clips and the gumball vids downloaded from the torquenstien site. I have to say that I was not impressed. The participants all have stickers all over their cars, calling attention to the fact that they are gumballers, making them all prime targets for the police.
Then, some of the idiot gumball drivers seem to have no concern at all for the safety of the innocent bystanders around them. I have no problem with driving fast, and have occasionally driven quite fast on public roads, but these guys seem to see nothing wrong with smashing into cars, tractors, livestock, etc. I don't care if you are in a 3rd world country like Morocco. It's still wrong to drive in a way that endangers the people around you.
They were just extremely lucky that none of their crashes killed any innocent bystanders.

The whole gumball thing would be much more interesting if they managed to close down long sections of road so that you could really race. Take a look at the Border Challenge for an idea of what I'm talking about.

http://www.borderchallenge.com/

As it is, the Gumball looks like a real ******-fest for people who are more into partying and jack-assing than serious driving.

Kai

And you sound like a tight ass.

The countries they "rally" through are usually in civil war so a couple of speeding cars probably isn't much of a bother. Personally I think they are funny as hell.