JAN 17th, belated Holiday Party

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, we have 35-40 people who have rsvpd' for the holiday party next Saturday, January 17th. Please send your response, so that the lovely hostess can arrange the food. Also Lee and Tina Saunders have suggested that we donate food to the local food banks, please see there comments here;

"Tina and I thought it would be nice to give a little back again this year. Since we are having the party after Christmas, we could do a can food drive to help restock some of the local food banks. Please bring your non-perishable food items to the Christmas party on January 17th. If you have any other ideas or questions please call me @ 863-660-4803. Thanks and Happy New Year!"

So if you can, please bring some non-perishable food to the party. The party will start at 1200 noon, probably at 3 - 4 pm we will head up to Mt Dora for a cruise and probably more food and drink. If anyone wants to stay in the area, either Mt Dora or the Lake Mary area let me know and I can suggest some hotels, Inns, etc. Also, please indicate for Sebring, we have had very few RSVPs for Sebring and if we cannot get a sizeable commitment we will to skip it again this year.

for more info contact me at: [email protected]

JOhn