Jan 8th C n C who's going?

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey gang, anybody going to the Houston Cars and Coffee on Saturday at the MarqE?

Richard

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Austin/San Antonio/Central club is meeting in Lockhart for BBQ lunch this Saturday. If you Houston owners want to air out your Viper, come join us.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Going to the Cotton Bowl in Dallas gonna miss this one.

Gig'em Ags!!!!!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be whoop'n my a$$ off for our Aggie Viper owners!

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Working in the morning and helping someone gut his ACR in the afternoon. If there's time left I'll begin installing my traqmate...something got put in the garage yesterday afternoon.:D

Have fun all that are going!

OP
OP
B

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, whoop it up for me! I too am jealous of you. Otherwise will be looking to see how many of us are there.

Richard

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep :) I now have a place to do the full cage and it goes in on monday. Gotta pull fenders and roof Saturday so get ready :)

Working in the morning and helping someone gut his ACR in the afternoon. If there's time left I'll begin installing my traqmate...something got put in the garage yesterday afternoon.:D

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Post some pic's of that black beauty ya sly dog:)

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
30% chance of rain Sat. - 80% Sun. Hopefully, the front will slow-up allowing for a good C&C Sat. morning. I believe we're going to miss this one :(