Jason Ward passed away.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although I do not have any details, I just heard Jason recently passed away. Please remember Jason's family in your prayers.

Old timers around here may remember Jason Ward. He spent a lot of time working the forums way back when they first got going back in the mid-90's. He was pretty much unflappable.

Jason also had a Viper related business; Viperware. I'm not sure what will happen to the business or the products they sold.

If I get any additional information, I'll post it here.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: Jason Ward passed away this week.

He was a fixture from the bbs days, from as early back as I remember reading this site. Condolences to the family.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

John Jason Ronald Ward, 54, of Glendale, AZ passed away July 28, 2004.
John was born in England on October 28, 1949. John is survived by his wife Wendy L.; step-daughter, Amy Louise Fuertes; step-son, Matthew M. Young; and four grandchildren, Zoe Young, Hailey Fuertes, Andrew Young, Kaden Fuertes. Private services were held. Donations in his name can be made to Arizona Kidney Foundation, 4203 E. Indian School Rd., #140, Phoenix, AZ 85018.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that. He is in a better place. I just lost my father a little more than a week ago. Never easy to loose someone close to you.

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow. That is really sad. I remember Jason from way back in the day when he, Doug (from Texas), JonB, Dave Adkins, and Jay H provided most of the content on this website (actually the bbs style board back then). I was just wondering if Viperware was still doing business because I needed a replacement for something I bought from him a few years ago.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WOw - how sad. My thoughts are with Jason's friends and family.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Our Deepest Sympathies to his family.

The Houss Family

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I remember trading e-mails with him when I first started looking at Vipers. Also remember him from the early Viper forum days. Very sad to hear of this, and at such a young age too. Our heartfelt condolences to all.

The Marshalls

John Johns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My deepest sympathies to his family. I remember Jason from way back too. Still have his valve stem caps on my car. We become frieds here on the board never meeting each other. A sad day.