Jersey Shore Run - July 9th, 2005 Who's In???

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jersey Shore Run - July 9th, 2005 Who\'s In???

Since we are not having many runs recently, I figured why not try. Anyone up for this? Time to be determined and rain date is on that Sunday. It would be a nice ride down and I have a few places that I am thinking for lunch, then off to the boardwalk? Nothing is set in stone. Anyone interested? Let me know.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Jersey Shore Run - July 9th, 2005 Who\'s In???

right now im a maybe for sat....sunday is no problem but traffic coming back has been bad. I left Point pleasant last sunday at 1pm sharp and the traffic was building and it took me more than an hour to get to the bridge...:)

its pretty bad this year for some reason.

but keep me posted

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As of now, if this Sunday event pulls off then I will cancel this one. As long as something is going on this weekend I am happy. Basically whichever one gets more interest will be the one that happens I guess.

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Keith,
You might want to reconsider as the NJ VCA is participating in the event at Freehold to honor the U.S. Marine Veterens. We are meeting at Cheesequake service area at 1:30 PM on the Parkway and caravaning to Freehold for a 3pm event start on Sat. As we have been specifically invited to support this worthy event, we are trying to "get the guys/gals out". Please participate if you have the time.

Bob Carroll
NJVCA President

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If it continues, count me in. Alot of you most likely dont know me as i've been "behind the scenes" you could say for a while. However I have great info to share with everyone here on the east coast. As well as i'm here since seperating from military service. If nothing still rings a bell... "Jeff bumble bee TT viper" is a good friend of mine :D