Jim Stout wins US GT Championship race at New Jersey!

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA Ohio member Jim Stout wins US GT Championship race today at New Jersey!

6/11/11
You must be registered for see images attach

Jim Stout (left) celebrates his win with Russ Oasis (middle) and Michael Hartley (right) in front of a huge crowd at New Jeresy Motorsports Park today.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As usual you are the man. (amazing talent)

Great to see you my friend. I looked for you Sunday to give your buddy a ride but I couldn’t find you. Can I post your page with the pics on the NY/Ct events page of this website?

Asianguywithacamera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,
I was only there for Saturday. May be next year!

Here's the link on my site for higher resolutions: http://asianguywithacamera.com/images/2011events/061111_ViperCupSeries/
Facebook is convenient since I just have to upload the images and not do anything with them but they're at lower resolutions

Yeah, feel free to use the images. Just provide credit to the photographer somewhere (ie Photo credit: Phuong Tao)

You must be registered for see images

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, you have some talent with a camera .... you even made me look fast. Love that pic #162 ... now if only you could have gotten that pic of the tortoise giving me the point by :)

Since we have a detailing forum, you should see if we can start a photographing forum ....

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,
I was only there for Saturday. May be next year!

Here's the link on my site for higher resolutions: http://asianguywithacamera.com/images/2011events/061111_ViperCupSeries/
Facebook is convenient since I just have to upload the images and not do anything with them but they're at lower resolutions

Yeah, feel free to use the images. Just provide credit to the photographer somewhere (ie Photo credit: Phuong Tao)

PM sent...

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrat's to Jim Stout for his win & Asianguywithacamera really captured the race with some incredible photography!!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa: