Job offer

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A quick update on the job search front. I have a formal offer for a job. Bad news is we have to move to Buffalo. We are planning a trip up soon to look at the housing situation.

Still have several other interviews going on, but all are out of state. Should have a final decision in a couple of weeks. Still might be able to make some of the up coming events.

David.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, congratulations I guess are in order!!! Hope you and your family enjoy Buffalo. You are SO close to Niagara Falls there, Canada, the Great Lakes...so much to do and see. Good Luck with your move. You might want to check with Daniel Lesser/Viper Specialty...and switch your membership over (when you're settled, by calling 1-800-998-1110, give them the region you wish to switch to). ALL our best to you and your family at this time~~~juli

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David- Good luck and of course congratulations! We will miss you and Tracy. You've been such an integral part of our Gateway VCA family.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dont worry, the club here will take good care of you!

I think you will be surprised what type of housing you can get into here for a reasonable price. 250K will get you into an almost new ~2000-3000 sq/ft house in a nice suburb, and 400K will get you into damn near anything in the entire city or suburbs.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having done multiple corporate relo's - nothing makes you feel more at home than meeting up with the new local VCA. Be sure to meet up with your new group and you will feel at home in no time. Congrats on finding a seat in this market.

OP
OP
V

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike,

Yes we are making the party. I just found out I actually am going to start on the 24th, so having a mad scramble to get several things done quickly. Fly up on the 23rd.

Hopefully once I am in the job for a few weeks I can have the Viper shipped up and kept in a garage, assuming the corp. housing has garages available. I don't have a clue yet where I am staying next week yet.

I will be back for the 4th of July. Company has a 4 day weekend for that so I will be back to spend a few days finishing up the chores around the house (wash and wax the Viper) and drive the dd back.

See you at Wedel's.