Johnny Lightning Club Car is a GT-2 and Pewter GTS

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Johnny Lightning has a special "Club Car" every year. This year it is a GT-2. It comes in a real nice Collectible Tin, with a GT-2 Lapel Pin, and a Membership card with a GT-2 on it as Well. It is $15.95 + 3.95 S/H. You can get it by calling Johnny Lightning Collector Club at 800-Mantis-8 (626-8478) from 9-5 EST. You can see the car at: http://www.playingmantis.com/jl/jlcc_join.asp?MyArea=jl&articleid=54

While you are on the phone..... they are selling those "hard to find" limited edition Pewter GTS Vipers as well, I think it was $9.99.

VardaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GTS-R car is excellent and a must for all Viper toy nuts. They made a mistake on the pin and card calling it a 1997 instead of a 1998 model. I called this error to their attention but JL did not care. They said that Dodge told them that it was a 1997. Looks like a dumb and dumber situation.

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve Wedel had one of these at the Gateway VCA Christmas party that we could look at, Very Cool!
You must be registered for see images

He had made copies of the flyer (order form) that he handed out.

I ordered two today, one for me, another as Christmas present for a friend.

I came here to post the info and hey there this thread was.
I wish I would have seen the post sooner I would have ordered the pewter one at the same time.

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got mine today (by "next day" UPS no less!)- very nice set
and well worth the money. Highly recommended!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets