Joining VCA

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well now I have a car. I want to join VCA. Do I just fill out the VCA membership form on the home page and fax or mail? If so is the information on the form correct? Obviously it will have my credit card information on it. :eek: Seems I faxed it before I had a car and there was some issue with the fax number.

Any help out there?

B

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As above...BUT...wait until after Dec. 1st of this year so that your meembership fee will cover 2007 as well.

Also, contact your local Club so that they can start to include you in their activities as there is a delay in the membership info getting from VCA HDQ to the Regional level.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after giving them all of your info... prepare to wait 2-10 months for your membership to be processed... our cars are fast, but the VCA service is sloooow

...at least that WAS the case. Maybe they've gotten their act together by now

OP
OP
R

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will call them tomorrow and ask the 2007 question. Their app shows to be for 2007, but I will verify.

Bruce

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just sent my application in last week? Does this mean come January, I'll have to pay again for 2007?

What amount did you pay? If it was $100, you're good for 2007. If it was $20 or so, yes you'll have to renew. VCA prorates memberships as the year passes, but at some point they kick over to the next year (I'd assume sometime in Nov. or Dec)

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What amount did you pay? If it was $100, you're good for 2007. If it was $20 or so, yes you'll have to renew. VCA prorates memberships as the year passes, but at some point they kick over to the next year (I'd assume sometime in Nov. or Dec)

As an aside, I heard the dues were going up to $125 for 2007. Is that true?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As an aside, I heard the dues were going up to $125 for 2007. Is that true?

Hmmmm, I havent heard that, but anything is possible

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just sent my application in last week? Does this mean come January, I'll have to pay again for 2007?

When you pay OCTOBER or NOVEMBER your membership costs $40 for year end; You will then receive a renewal appl for 2007 at $100;

IF YOU JOINED IN Late NOVEMBER (now)or DEC you will NOT be activated til 2007 at $100.

(In the old days, if you joined 10/1 or after you got the balance of the year AND the next year!)

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I see they have updated the application on this site. A couple of weeks ago when I did this it was $60 dollars for new members. That is how much I sent a check for.

Also I called a dozen times to try and do this over the phone. Everytime it said on their automated system that everyone at Viper headquarters was helping other customers and put me on hold. I mean seriously how busy could they be, there aren't that many vipers produced every year? Or do they just have 1 person answering phones a few hours a week? I was fed up with trying to call so I just mailed them a check.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see they have updated the application on this site. A couple of weeks ago when I did this it was $60 dollars for new members. That is how much I sent a check for.

Also I called a dozen times to try and do this over the phone. Everytime it said on their automated system that everyone at Viper headquarters was helping other customers and put me on hold. I mean seriously how busy could they be, there aren't that many vipers produced every year? Or do they just have 1 person answering phones a few hours a week? I was fed up with trying to call so I just mailed them a check.

I guess not much has changed. :rolleyes:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after giving them all of your info... prepare to wait 2-10 months for your membership to be processed... our cars are fast, but the VCA service is sloooow

...at least that WAS the case. Maybe they've gotten their act together by now
Man, my sign up only took 2 weeks and already got a Viper Magazine and Member cards. Had to sign up in WA since I live in Alaska. Fun though.Really enjoyed VOI9. :) :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang