Jon B does it again!

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an almost 6th sense kind of story.

Some of you have read my posts as well as my replies to other's posts on big brake upgrades for my `94 RT. I had met up with Dave666 at a charity event in December and wore his ear out talking about "big brakes". Brakes were definately on the 2010 list of things to do to the RT. Already have the SRT 18/19" 6-spokes thanks to Jon B sitting in the garage taking up floor space. A couple of weeks go buy then out of the blue I have a voice mail on my phone from Jon B about the "great deal" on StopTech brake kits. I called Jon back - a little freaked out how he knew I was in the market for brakes for the RT. He mentioned Dave...I don't know...This is wierd.... - Well I'm glad he called. I said "yes", I am in the market for brakes so what is this "deal" you speak of? Jon sends me over an e-mail with the prices (6pot/4pot or 4pot/4pot) and a non-disclosure agreement attached to the bottom that included something to the effect of chopping something off my body if I shared the price with anyone. So for the sake of this review we'll say the price was $50/wheel - a tad bit higher than that but pretty much unbelievable. I sent back an e-mail in disbelief to the effect of "This is for all 4 wheels, right?". Jon said yes. I was out of town at the time and we worked out the pament details, deposit was made, brakes showed up 3 days ago. I still can't believe the price!!!!!! If my stock RT didn't stop as good as the ACR already (joke), I could probably sell these things on e-bay for a profit!

All I have to say is when you consider buying Viper parts, any Viper part, call Jon. He has some CIA type data base where he keeps all your data, bugs your phone conversations (another joke) and rewards your loyalty in BIG ways in the form of greatly reduced pricing. The parts are same as you buy anywhere else just tax free and cheaper.

Next step is some fully adjustable Koni's for the RT. ...Jon, give me a few months before calling with one of your great deals on coil-overs for the RT. I'm skating on thin ice with the wife - these brakes cost me a new car for my wife:dunno:

....time to play with the SRT8 Carger!!! Jon, you don't happen to deal in SRT8 parts do ya?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad that worked out, and THANK YOU for the very kind words....special nod to D-6 for the referral.

I also have an SRT-8 Charger Super Bee, #425 / 425 "The Last Super Bee" [Orange/Black to match ACR!] So Ill keep an eye out for stuff......