JON B is the man!

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey everyone, a week or two ago i called Jon to order a set of lowering spring caps, i wanted them for the weekend for a car show i was going to. This being the first time I had delt with Jon I wasn't so sure what I was in store for.

Wednesday: I call up Jon we chat for a minute or two I ask him if its possible to get these to my by friday. He says of course, so I go through with my order on his website and everything seems to be okay. About an hour later he calls me and tells me that my Credit card wont go through! This is all news to me, Im at work and sort of ******* so I cant get to the Bottom of this, i tried but no luck.

So Jon called me around 6:30 and by this time im out of work, disappointed and going home to figure out the problem. I pick up the phone and he tells me that he sent out the caps anyways! He said he knows how his viper guys want there parts and just pay him when the credit card is all in order!

This just blew my mind that someone that ive never talked to before or have done business with would be willing to do this.

Jon B is a good man!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the good word, but I learned this customer service technique from Chuck "dont call me Spud" Tator!

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was it a expiry date issue...those can be a bit tricky!

J :rolaugh::D:lmao:

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've only had my car for less than a year, but have done business with Jon on a number of occations. He's ALWAYS willing to offer his opinion if you ask and he's very knowledgable about all things Viper. If he doesn't know, he'll TELL you ... which is a very important point to consider.

I've gotten fantastic service and help from that crusty, old fart (all in fun, Jon). Dealing with him has been a pleasure and he always tries to find a way to save you some bucks.

THUMBS UP TO PARTSRACK and our ever lovable Jon.

Magnus_

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon's constantly going above and beyond in the customer service department. Because of this, he's my go-to guy for all my parts!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets