JonB at PartsRack Rocks!

'02 RT/10 Joel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called Jon this past Monday to see if he had a stock shifter knob for my Viper. He said he had a prefect one on the shelf. He said that since I was a past customer he would send it to me for free. Didn't even charge me shipping!!! Talk about customer satisfaction. Always check with Jon first.
Joel

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called Jon this past Monday to see if he had a stock shifter knob for my Viper. He said he had a prefect one on the shelf. He said that since I was a past customer he would send it to me for free. Didn't even charge me shipping!!! Talk about customer satisfaction. Always check with Jon first.
Joel

Jon do you have a spare viper motor with a full roe supercharger kit with water/**** and a bolt on jato rocket? (waiting on the mail) :lmao:

Just kidding. This situation has happened to me as well and as always I can say nothing negative about the service from Jon. Not only has he gotten me what I have needed at a great price but he has taken the time to educate me on the products.

The little things definitely make a big difference!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joel

I notice you are still listed as an 'enthusiast', you definitely should be upgraded to VIPER OWNER~! Send your VIN# by private message to the moderators: kcobean/citysnake/big-n-italian/lee00blacksilvergts...they will upgrade you ASAP~! Hope you join in the VCA and get to the events in the Boise, Idaho area~!!! :D ~juli
Pics of your car?? :eater:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I called Jon this past Monday to see if he had a stock shifter knob for my Viper. He said he had a perfect one on the shelf. He said that since I was a past customer he would send it to me for free. Didn't even charge me shipping!!! Talk about customer satisfaction. Always check with Jon first.
Joel

Joel, 'free is a very good price' and Im just waiting for the economy to improve so I can jack-up prices!

Thanks all, for the kind words, and your business...

Joel, NOW GET THE VIN # in to VCA !!! No events in ID, Juli, but we invite to OR / WA /NoCal

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave