JonB is Crazy......

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I am proud to be his newest customer. Ok hears my story:
-3/4/09 I call to order a $225 Underdrive Pulley.
-3/4/09 30 minutes later JonB emails me an invoice so i can mail in my Perconnal check
-3/4/09 I dont get the check in the mail till after mail pick up so will not go out till 3/5/09 but I respond to his email and let him know the "check is in the mail"
-3/6/09 Morning mail comes and my Pulley arrives. I'm like what the ???:confused:
-3/6/09 Now 30 seconds after finding my pulley in mail I log into email to see when this deal went down cause I think I have missplaced 2 or 3 days somewhere.
-3/6/09 Right when I log into email I see an email from JonB on 3/4/09 responding to my "Checks in the mail" email and he says "so is your part"

So in short JonB sent out my part long before he even got my PERSONNAL check. JonB is a perfect example of the world we could only dream of living in where people still care about and trust their fellow man. This is the world I want to be a part of.

JonB changing the world 1 viper owner at a time:). And I for one will be back, Thanks JonB:2tu:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is EXACTLY how the world should work. If we each do our part, not only will it be a better world, but we'll all have cooler cars!

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Classic. I've had nothing short of great communication and purchase history with JonB... You will see another vendor review from an I order I recently placed with PartsRack soon. Stay tuned...

:usa:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank You for the VERY kind words..... but I have to SHARE that much praise, because I'm NOT the only vendor here known for TRUSTING fellow Viper owners.

Maybe its the small-town, ex USAF Viet-nam era mentality we both share? And the grey hair?

But CHUCK TATOR is just as crazy as I am! He regularly sends parts first, and collects money later. He does NOT take plastic, (I have offered to do it for him if needed,) but he just KNOWS that Viper owners are likley not going to screw him.

So If Im Andy, and he's Barney, (or visa-versa) then welcome Master Opie to VIPER TOWN !!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HA:lmao::lmao: JonB u r too cool and Andy Griffith rules. Someday the world will realize that Andy Griffiths way of living is the only way to live. JonB: Mayor of the new Mayberry:headbang:

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon B. and Chuck Tator are the types of professionas that the world is WAYYYY too short on nowadays.

Long live JonB and the ViperWizard!!

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought my first part from Jon B, the Speed Tactics side sills and all I can say is that he got them to me quickly and returned my emails promptly. Another happy customer :)

Mike
2001 RT/10

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon is the man, as others have said, He is great to deal with. Consistently he ships product when and how he says. Great prices, great technical advise and a great person to deal with. Thanks for all of your help Jon!

Tim

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB AND Chuck Tator are the best. I ordered some Viper Oil Filters from Chuck and I had gotten the stuff before even sending off the check. He truly is class act as is JonB. Same thing goes for him. Before he even charges your CC you bet your stuff is in the mail. Thank you JonB, my Pads got here the other day and are going to get installed shortly.

ontilt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It nice that people still trust... but frustrating to call and ask some basic questions about shocks so I can make a decision and get hasseled. I was told that I would have to purchase first and then get the information. I called another vendor got my simple questions answered and bought the shocks.......

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are talking about JonB I must call :bs2: And even though I have never spoke with the Wizard personally I am pretty sure someone will call :bs2: if you are talking about him. And if you are speaking in general then, I hear ya Bro:2tu: do tell who treats people this way so I will stay away:bolt:

It nice that people still trust... but frustrating to call and ask some basic questions about shocks so I can make a decision and get hasseled. I was told that I would have to purchase first and then get the information. I called another vendor got my simple questions answered and bought the shocks.......

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I had the same thing but with an $2000+ Item. He had Autoform drop shipping it out before he even had the check in hand. He is in California and Autoform is in Michigain. The Item was on the shipping truck before the check cleared! Got to give credit to these vendors (Chuck/Jon) that put there cahoonas out there! It gave me a respect for them that you cann't get from branding, advertising etc. :beer:

ontilt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Definately not Chuck, he always has been great with me and answered my basic questions....even before I bought the part!!

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe JonB would put someone off who was thirsting for knowledge:confused:. JonB is the MAN.

Last edited:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same exact think happened to me when I made my first purchase. I emailed him and said I wanted to order something and I got the "It's on the way" email. I replied what do you mean it's on the way. He said in route, pay me when you get a chance. Very surprised. I had done no prior business with him.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets