JonB outstanding service! The way american servics should be!

SFYellow

Suspended
Reaction score
Just want to let everyone know that due to the hard economy situation I became a cheap bustard who really wanted to get new black wheels/tires package, but was going back and forth between different packages due to the cost variations. Well to make the story short, I contacted JonB at PartsRack and Jon offered me a great deal for wheels and tires under 4K all together. However, after I "accidentally" stumbled up on the Forgeline site I just fell in love with their SP3P black powder coated wheels with the diamond cut center finish. Well I thought if I to change my stock wheels and spend money for it I better spend it for something that I really, really love, and these just the wheels! The wheels were waaaaaay out of my budjet. I priced it with many vendors, but Jon came through for me and beat competition out of existance! I still think I am crazy to spend so much money for the wheels/tires combo, but like I said if I would go with any other vendor then Jon I would've get even more cash out of my pocket. Oh and most importan Jon, thank you for your patience, since I bugged you with so many emails and phone calls and you took it well :). Jon you rock :headbang::headbang::headbang:.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235