July 17th NY/NJ/CT cruise

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I am desperate for a cruise anyone have any ideas on a cool cruise for Sunday please post.(I know there are others out there that share in my need) speek up......I need my fix baddddddddddd :)

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh BTW there is also a car show in bellmore long island friday night. havent checked this one out yet but heard it was good..steve what time u get out of work friday???

OP
OP
A

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"D" Friday night I can't.Doing my fatherly duties and going to Houstons for great ribs. :) you are welcome to join us :) Sunday I am in for anything just let me know.....Tonight I am meeting some buddies in Englewood around 7:30 if anyone wants to meet up.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which Houston's SLS? Up in Rockland or 2 blocks from me?

Here's some local stuff on Sunday:

July 17, River Edge, NJ - Nightmare Street Rods present Annual River Edge Car Show, sponsored by The River Edge Cultural Center at Memorial Park, Continental Ave., 10AM to 3PM. Open to all years, makes, and models of cars, trucks, & motorcycles. Trophies, dash plaques, food, entertainment, vendors. Call for info: Dan Stenchever (201)261-8028, e-mail [email protected], or visit www.nightmarestreetrods.com. Click Here for Event Flyer.

July 17, Slate Hill, NY - 2nd Annual Lion's Car Show & Flea Market, sponsored by The Greenville/Wawayanda-Middletown Lions Clubs at Minisink Valley H.S., Rte. 6, 9AM to 3PM. Trophies awarded for Best of Show and best of 9 categories. For more information please contact Jim Young (845)-355-1260 or [email protected] for the car show or Cindy Propeack (845)-342-5998 or [email protected] for the Flea Market or Craft Fair.

OP
OP
A

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum close and hungry ???? meaning you want to meet tonight in Englewood with my buddies a Solaia or Fri night with my wife,2 year old and 4 year old,mom at Houstons ....either is ok by me

OP
OP
A

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude that is way over the top.......remember who the first guy to get to the cars at ******* I am veryyyyyyyy protective and might I say fight well. :)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in. Picking up car Saturday from Chucks. Yo don't anyone worry about protecting the cars.I'll be the first to rub someones head in crap if they even try it

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SLS, friday nite might be best for me. we'll talk tomorrow.

and is you mom really that hot ? ? ?..lol