Junkman @ Thompson Racing 16OCT2010!

Are You Attending This Clinic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's official, AJ will be coming to Thompson Racing in Doylestown, PA on 16OCT2010. There is a Chrysler show in the morning down the street, so we will plan to start around 1 or 2pm.

You must be registered for see images

This is at our private shop so I would like to know who is coming before-hand. Please email me @ [email protected] with your name and any other people coming with you. I will give you the shop address and my number.

We have the full line of Adam's products in stock and will be available during the clinic.

If weather permits, bring your Vipers!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll be there as well. Attending the Chapman Mopar show in the morning, then heading over to the clinic. I'll be in the 07 Superbee.

Eric, pm sent.

Scott

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the sitter lined up ... weather permitting we will have the Viper out. Should be able to make both the show and the Junkman.

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the sitter lined up ... weather permitting we will have the Viper out. Should be able to make both the show and the Junkman.

Eric,
Victor forgot to mention that I'm joining him. A day out with the Viper and no kids? I'm in! Anyone interested in dinner afterward??

Diane

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well Diane, I can come meet up with you guys in the morning to cruise up the turnpike to the show. Except I won't be in the "Batmobile" - but the bright yellow Bee might get some attention!

Scott

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
That just means Nick will be less likely to sit in your car wearing his Batman costume that day...

Diane

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody mention food?

Hey Eric, I want food!!! :rolaugh:

Right now, I;m living the "la vida loca" at a mansion in Arizona so I should be well rested by the clinic. I can guarantee you all a good time and lots of information that you will not find anywhere else. The learning at my clinics is even more fun than my videos so if you have seen them, then you know what to expect. I'm hoping for a big turn out among the Viper crew as I have really enjoyed meeting the guys that I have from this forum.

Let's get the word out and have a good time! From sunny Arizona, this is the Junkman... signing out. :2tu:

OP
OP
T

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We'll be stopping at either Jim's Steaks on South or Steve's Prince of Steaks right after I pick you up from the airport, so you better have your eating shoes on.

I will grab Pizzas for those showing up early, around noon. A bunch will be at the Chapman show til 2.

There are a ton of excellent restaurants in downtown Doylestown. All walking distance from each other. We will def. do a Viper dinner in Dtown.

Good place called the Mesquito Grill if you're into good beers and mesquite cooking. I can reserve the upstairs if I can get a head count.

Wish I was in the pool today! I have two pools at my house, but you'll have to share with my gator!

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the picture of that gator lets me know which shoes I won't be wearing! :rolaugh:

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like we're going to luck out on the weather: Friday is supposed to be rainy, but so far, forecast for Saturday is sunny and nice.

Looking forward to a nice show at Chapman, then the detail clinic, and dinner.

Scott

OP
OP
T

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hear ya on the weather! Hope the rain on Fri doesn't carry over. Barely got home last night in the Viper before that storm. Weatherman have the best jobs!

OP
OP
T

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gonna stop by Steve's for a snack on the way back from the airport. AJ, think you can handle The Prince of Steaks?

Last edited:

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I will be there. Not sure my car will be delivered by Friday, but if not I'll be there with my Tundra - which actually could use some cosmetic repairs. :-(

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna stop by Steve's for a snack on the way back from the airport. AJ, think you can handle The Prince of Steaks?

The King of Eaters has the Prince of Steaks covered. I just hope it doesn't give me the Queen of Gas! :lmao:

OP
OP
T

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last victims we took to Steve's were my brother's roomates from Australia (AU pro tennis players). They ate two a piece, being macho Aussies. They were sick for days after! Philly steaks are really rich! Outsiders take em for granted.

While on the food, I reserved the "Clint Eastwood Room" at the Mesquito Grill in Dtown for 8pm. I need a list of who's in for dinner so I can give them a final count.

Please cut and paste the list and add your name:

Eric Thompson
Lisa Delgotto

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dinner:

Eric Thompson
Lisa Delgotto

On edit: Upon second thought, I think I'm going to pass on dinner. Between the show and clinic, it's already a long day, and I have a long drive home to from Doylestown.
Looking forward to the rest of the day though.

Scott

Last edited:

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On edit: Upon second thought, I think I'm going to pass on dinner. Between the show and clinic, it's already a long day, and I have a long drive home to from Doylestown.
Looking forward to the rest of the day though.

Scott

Wimp! :rolaugh:

I guess I'll have to enjoy your presence during the day. :D

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I will be there. Not sure my car will be delivered by Friday, but if not I'll be there with my Tundra

I just found out my Viper is still sitting in Illinois on the delivery truck. The delivery company (not the dealer) is waiting for a couple more cars before heading east. I plan to arrive around noon-ish.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Think it's going to be a nice show with lots of cars, especially with the weather looking good.

I know some of the LX/SRT crowd from the PA Mopar Group are showing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth