JUNKMAN @ VOI-12

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm trying to get the JUNKMAN to attend VOI 12

He wants to go but if we sponsor him.

If there's a vendor that would like to have AJ AKA the JUNKMAN at their booth showing his magic + sell Adam's products let me know.

I got FIRST DIBS on him working on my ACR!

Reason I'm posting this, is to see if anyone is willing to give me a little hand with this.

Thanks!

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that is a great idea. I have enjoyed his videos and free advice we get here.. Though my snake probably doesn't show it! :omg: I'll work that out by VOI.

What do we need to do?

OP
OP
T

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's a good question that the Junkman could answer.....

Whatever he needs (which shouldnt be much) we all should pitch in.

I already told him on a PM that I would be willing to pick him up on the way there which is on the way for me.

I'll pay for his hotel + take him out to dinner.

You guys can pay for his entertainment. lol

I have a good friend that is a detailer that "may" join AJ and give him a hand.

We have about 5 months to iron all the details.

We're going to need some good detailers at VOI to keep our snakes clean. I'll be doing all I can to get a team of guys that I know are good detailers.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm IN for getting AJ there. He's had my S/S up for offers of a 'sample' car for a year or two when he can get to it. I'll kick in for the nominal charges.

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do we need to do?

FEED ME! :D

Okay, here's the deal. Whenever I make a trip where Adam's isn't footing the bill, I ask that the hosting party take care of all expenses. That's transportation, food and lodging. For something like VOI, I would also negotiate a fee. The fee can be split among VCA members, vendors or both. I can setup shop at any vendor who wants the draw of the crowds. We can set the times and what would happen at the shows. Basically, I'm flexible so that it benefits anyone who wants to invest in the venture. As those of you who have seen me at the shows know, I can pack a house... of tent! :D

You must be registered for see images

I'm interested if someone can make it happen. Oh, I almost forgot. You have to allow me to bring my Vette! Remember, they taste like chicken! :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Like I said..... I have first dibs on him working on my ACR. You want to draw a crowd? Put AJ on my car and see what happens. :omg:

AJ PM me the $ details and I'll make it happen. I already have a few people that are willing to split it with me no problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth