Just bought a VIPER!!!

luketrot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very excited about my latest car purchase. 04' SRT-10 Viper with 6800 miles. Much more comfortable then I expected.

You must be registered for see images

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now when u don't want to be noticed, you can drive the vette.....beautiful viper....you will be snake bitten now....:headbang::drive::D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper Nation! Nice one for sure!

What state you located in? Be sure to reach out to your local chapter!

And does anyone else recognize that car? I feel like i have seen it somewhere before..... :hmmm:

Anyhoo, welcome and enjoy!

Robert

OP
OP
L

luketrot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a normal C6, not Z06 in the background. The Bendpak lift was installed a few months ago. I bought the car from a member of the Viper Club on this forum so it may look familiar to some. Location is Maine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

luketrot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bendpak is decent, first lift so I don't have much to compare it too. Just had the high door tracks installed last week so I haven't used it for car storage yet. I would highly recommend the RJ45 rolling bridge jack accessory if you plan on doing any work on your cars. Google Bendpak RJ45 if your not sure what I'm talking about. My other suggestion would be to bolt it down. Seams to moan and groan some, I'm told by the installer that is common for new lifts.

Garage is almost a year old now. 26x48 Gabriel with 10' doors.

Last edited:

goozle

VCA Member
Reaction score
Like the silver, great color. Hope you did not buy it from Chicago Motor Cars, rip off folks over there. Enjoy your ride