Just Got a 92 / Many Questions

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just Love Driving this Car.

Ok, here goes. The window curtains are kinda beat. The Weatherstrip is starting to pull away from the fabric. I am thinking about getting them repaired. Has anyone gone through this before?

I did notice that when I ran the Car with the Curtains on- That it chaffs the clear coat around the side mirrors on the edge of the doors.

Has anyone bought aftermarket windows? How do you like them?
Any recommendations, please.

Is it worth it to buy a hardtop? Please advise.

Sorry for so many questions. Just very excited, and I need to learn how to care for the car.

But I must say that detailing a Viper is tons better than a Vette.

Thanks and best regards, -Jeff

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on buying a piece of history.Ihad a 95 for 6 years (now have a GTS) Clean the curtains, seal them and put them in the attic for posterity. I highly recommend V-Mania windows which I had for yrs. call Biff Brown--V-Mania is listed here under Accessories. If you intend anything approaching year round use get a good hardtop. I had a Mopar which I liked. Others here have had good luck with other versions. I figure about 1/2 of my 40,000 RT miles were with the hardtop--Have fun.

IMSOSLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff,

Definately give Biff at V-mania a call. Great windows, I have had mine for two years now. Just got a hardtop from Biff and it is great as well. Goes on and off quick and really changes the look of the car. Mine is red with white stripes and he did a great job matching the paint. Let me know if you want and I can forward pictures.

Good luck and welcome to the club,

Ken

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235