Just introducing myself!

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, how fun. I think the SRT-4 is a neat car. I've yet to see one in person, but I like the way it looks, and how it sounds on paper. Seems like it's going to be quite a popular car. One could look at it as a warm-up to the SRT-10. Get the 4 then move up to the 10! Sounds like a plan, right? Anyway, welcome aboard. Nice warm intro, too. The gang here is made up of a bunch of great guys and gals with all sorts of things to say about all sorts of things. And few of us are above getting into arguments with each other. So hang on to your seat. *chuckle*
You must be registered for see images

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heck they've let me kick around for years and all I have is a turbo daytona.

The SRT-4 is an awesome car, I am jealous! What color are you getting? Please make sure to post pics of it I would love to see it. Dodge set out to provide "attainable performance" and they went above and beyond in my opinion. The glory days of cheap performance are back!

Welcome!

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Srtguy, what's happening?

Awesome little ride your picking up there, thinking of getting one myself as a daily driver when you want some dash without the fanfare the Viper picks up. (Cranking up the boost and picking on Mustangs would be fun too)

What part of Ohio are you in? Ever come up to Windsor for the party scene? If so, let me know, and bring the SRT over this way and I'll take you out for a cruise in the GTS on Oulette Ave and then we'll take your SRT to stash all the ahem, "items" we couldn't fit in the GTS!!haha.....

I crash all sorts of VCA events in various states so I'll see ya around!

take care,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62