Just lowered $$$ on my 04 White Mamba in the Classifieds

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice deal, whats with the exhaust sticking out the side, are those extensions of some kind?

OP
OP
T

tVan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes I guess we can call them "tips"....it is just the factory exhaust

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it come with maching #s engine? I see you also have a engine for sale. If so your still a little high on the price. Paid 43k for mine in 09.

OP
OP
T

tVan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does it come with maching #s engine? I see you also have a engine for sale. If so your still a little high on the price. Paid 43k for mine in 09.

I am not sure what you mean...I do not have an engine for sale.
The car is all original and all stock and no issues ever.

04MambaNYC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the price is very fair, you have to take into account that they only made a solid white car in 04 with 200 cars, how many of them are wrecked. To be honest I think the value of the car is like $45k to the right buyer.

OP
OP
T

tVan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the price is very fair, you have to take into account that they only made a solid white car in 04 with 200 cars, how many of them are wrecked. To be honest I think the value of the car is like $45k to the right buyer.

Thanks and I agree! I had it listed at $45K for a few weeks but with things speeding up on building our new house, it is unfortunately time for it to go to a new home.

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good luck on the new house!!!!!!!!!! Btw maybe a newer pic would help, i always thought your car was yellow.

USMCLY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pretty good deal, i got mine for around the same price but had more miles.

04MambaNYC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So your saying a white car with painted red plastic interior is worth more? Wow I should restore mine right away.
What I am saying is that you can't buy a solid white Viper any other year in GEN 3, your telling that doesn't make it worth more plus the fact they only made 200 of them? Thats how I feel to each his own.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That and the White Mamba package was $2500 more than a base SRT. The white Mamba is ****!

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking over the pics, is the hood popped in these pictures?

IMG_0473.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21