Just me? or is this a GREAT deal?!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you check out the seller's feedback? If you remove those transactions when he's the buyer, he's got MAJOR feedback problems!

Look at the comments when he's the seller! You might want to contact some of those folks that got ripped off!

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, has the exact same specs and miles and color of course as one I looked at in StLouis a few months ago. It was for sale by a woman named:
Shirley Hadbenhit

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tim, if you're serious, make it contingent on a checkout by PBJ(Performance By Joe). He is in the St. Loius area, he'll hook ya up :2tu: :2tu:

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so the seller says "I was also told that I could keep anything over $47,500, but I just want to do him a favor & sell it fast so I will let the car go for the first $47,500 offer."

The buy it now is $45,995.

Do the math?

I guess the seller is wanting to pay someone to take it.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so the seller says "I was also told that I could keep anything over $47,500, but I just want to do him a favor & sell it fast so I will let the car go for the first $47,500 offer."

Do the math?

lol :eek:

OP
OP
T

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do the math?

lol :eek:

you would think with over 600 feedback he would have some sort of credibility!

LOL, so he's gonna take a hit to unload it? :rolleyes:

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car has been up for sale several times now. The reason why the BUY IT NOW is lower than his stated "47,500" figure is because he hasn't updated his old Ebay ad yet. It used to be "I can keep anything over $49,500." I offered him $49k a few months ago (contingent upon inspection). He didn't take it... and now I guess I know why!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS