Just moved to NJ - Florham Park / Hoboken

kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a new tech? I see Teterboro, Hudson, Beyer, Nielsen, Decozen, Dover etc...Anyone have any recommendations / experience?

I've seen alot for Tator, but that might be a little far.

Kyle

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Kyle...welcome. I'm pretty close to you (denville). I know you mentioned the drive for chuck Tator, but I'd say its worth it....he's the only one I go to. Check out the nj page and the cars and coffee thread, we have a good group that gets together often.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is nobody in NJ to work on vipers. not a single dealership should ever be trusted in NJ. take the nice ride to tator, its worth it.

the dealer thats close to florham park is definitely not worth going to IMO. i had a lot of issues with them on other vehicles, ill be damned if id bring a viper in there.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is nobody in NJ to work on vipers. not a single dealership should ever be trusted in NJ. take the nice ride to tator, its worth it.

the dealer thats close to florham park is definitely not worth going to IMO. i had a lot of issues with them on other vehicles, ill be damned if id bring a viper in there.
I thought Scotty was back and working at Beyer Dodge on Ridgedale ave in Morristown?

Anyway, welcome to the club Kyle. I hope you bought the car to drive it because we're out running them most weekends. Though I must admit, it's c and c's and shows, no real track rats in our group, but we certainly have a good time.

NeilS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just in your area today. drove my viper to FDU Madison my son plays baseball there. I use Tator hes the best not that far about 1 hr away nice ride for once or twice a year

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a new tech? I see Teterboro, Hudson, Beyer, Nielsen, Decozen, Dover etc...Anyone have any recommendations / experience?

I've seen alot for Tator, but that might be a little far.

Kyle

Do you live in Florham Park or Hoboken? I JUST moved out of Hoboken and loved every minute of my life there, but just make sure to mind a good garage to park your car in or any of your cars will get beat to hell on the streets.

I moved to a town about 20 minutes from Tator's Garage and he truly is the best. Great guy and knows Vipers better than anyone else out there. Some dealerships claim to have Viper techs and that they work on Vipers all the time, yet then you will catch a service dept guy and salesman say how they haven't seen one in a couple years as they get so excited to see a real life Viper in their parking lot. Lots of horror stories about dealership techs messing up Vipers or leaving them out in bad weather, or even crash them...

Hope to meet you at a future event.

PS: What model/year Viper are you driving? Pics!!!

Oilman1934

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does make you feel great at Tators being surrounded by so many other vipers.