Just Picked Up My 1:24 B&W RT! Yay

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I finally pulled the trigger on the 1:24 B&W RT I've been watching on Ebay. Tried to get one cheaper, but just didn't show up, so I bought this one. Interestingly, this looks to be a full Gen II RT with the later hood:
'97 Maisto Dodge Viper RT/10-Blue-1:24-Special Edition | eBay

At the same time, picked up another Black Gen I with mat silver wheels by Maisto to go with my Bburago Black Gen I with chrome wheels. No, wasn't intentional, but I forgot I put in a bid on this one and got stuck! :(
Dodge Viper RT/10 Scale 1/24 | eBay

Also, I stopped by another (yes, another) Michael's and, guess what....they had SIX of the clear 1:24 boxes, so I bought three more. This gives me two extras just in case I find something unusual in this size.

Yay for me!!!!!:D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are on a roll for sure, congrats :2tu:! Finally more Viper owners are getting infected with the scale model collecting bug and I do not mind help spending their money for them :eater:

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D Uhhh, yah, you're certainly helping. Unfortunately for me, its easy for me to get caught up in it. But, for my 1:24's, looks like I'm done...besides, no more space!:crazy2:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D Uhhh, yah, you're certainly helping. Unfortunately for me, its easy for me to get caught up in it. But, for my 1:24's, looks like I'm done...besides, no more space!:crazy2:

You're doing good as long as you keep hounding for deals within your specific search criteria :2tu: No reason to spend more than the actual value of an item!

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, true, agree with that...for me at least!:D

So, my binge of the last few months has gotten me these:

Yellow
Blue & White
Red
Black w/silver stripes
Green
Black, chrome wheels (Bburago)
Black, silver wheels (Maisto)
McViper
Red w/black stripe and black wheels (custom)
Silver
White w/blue stripes

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, so NOW I picked up my last one. Seems fairly rare AND its red... picked up a 1:24 INDY 500 Pace Car RT/10. I figured its genuine, as the seller seems very good and the box says Indy 500 on the box.:D

Listed as "Maisto '91 Indy 500 Pace Car-Dodge Viper RT/10-Red-1:24". It comes with Indy 500 signage on the car and the DODGE windshield sticker:

You must be registered for see images attach

Maisto '91 Indy 500 Pace Car-Dodge Viper RT/10-Red-1:24 | eBay

I'm now thinking, if it truly is rare, maybe I should keep it in new condition in the original box with all the Indy 500 wording! I wonder how many of these were made and when they made them and discontinued it? Good information to know.

Last edited: