Just went to the mail box to get the mail.On the way back.........

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorted and dropped the junk mail in the trash can.Removed VIPER mag from plastic wrap and dropped plastic wrap and sheets of paper in the trash.Tore off cover and dropped it in the trash.Tore out pages 10-14 and 34-37 and dropped them in the trash too.I appreciate the plastic cover but I wonder how much the VCA could save by not mailing out the rest of the trash. Bruce

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
???Pages 10-14 were the article on drifting. Threw those away? why? Looks like tons of fun. Kind of like doing donuts in the snow but not so clod outside and no slushy mess to clean up.

I hope the folks at Viper Magazine keep up the good work.

Who knows maybe we got different issues.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suspect Dodge is trying to win over the younger crowd, relatively cheaply compared to sponsoring real racing. I don't agree with it but this too shall pass.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hostility! Guys....what are you expecting from a car magazine? Lighten up and take it for what it's worth. You make it sound like it's putting a dent in your mortgage payments. I thought the drifting looked fun. I'd like to try it in the infeild at pocono in August ....just give me lots of room.

AC

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked the Magnum article, especially the stat sheet where they refer to the RT "AWD". Perhaps with a little patience, we'll get the show car's supercharger too.

OP
OP
G

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My point is:The mag says VIPER on it.Yep I like Nasscar and watch it,Have driven an SRT neon,Magnum,300c and read about them in other mags.But the mag says Viper and that's all I want to see in there.Plenty of outlets filled with the other stuff.I'd like the mag to stick to VIPER except for drifting horse bleep which ranks right up there with the break dancers that used to dust off the sidewalks and championship wrestling. Bruce

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. Viper Magazine has too much fluff and not nearly enough Viper related substance. I also receive Panorama Magazine (for Porsche Club members) and it is pure Porsche enthusiast content.

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce,

I see your point, however it's not like Dodge stepped WAY over the line.

The Drifting article was about a factory sponsored Viper in competition. Drifting may not be your cup of tea, but it was a Viper article.

As for the Magnum and SRT pick-up stuff, these are products Viper owners have shown some interest in, just like Tony's Panorama probably includes stuff on the Porsche truck.

OP
OP
G

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so lets take a vote on it.I vote for Viper content only In VIPER magazine.I can even tolerate an occasional drifting article if the rest of the trash is removed. Bruce

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery