Kerkorian to buy Chrysler?

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just reading where Kerkorian is interested in buying Chrysler. It looks like there are more players in the market to buy Chrysler. And from the article, it looks as though his negotiating team has dealt pretty well with the UAW. So this might be a pretty good thing. Any opinions on this topic, good, bad and undecided? I personally would love to see someone buy it who has an interest in High performance parts cars. Maybe someone who will build the 3 levels of Sports Cars. They could build the Demon (entry level), Firepower (mid-level), and the road toasting Viper (Top of the line butt kicking level).

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least a Kerkorkian purchase would bring Chrysler back to American hands. His involvement in GM as a very vocal board member gives him some experience in the running of an auto company. He is 89 years old now and his health is my only concern.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is offering only about 1/2 of what the purchase price will be.Just a stunt for a photo 0p and some news coverage. GTS Bruce

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know about that. Kerkorian wants to stick it to DC. He is coming in low. Why not? He can raise it up later. There is no love between the parties. He would be the best buyer for Viper owners in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302