Know this car/dealer?

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally haven't heard anything good or bad about them. Thoguh I'm certain they're not a high volume viper dealer since a massive percentage of IL VCA members buy from Roanoke Motors.

Some of the members might have decent referrals for getting the car looked over by a Viper tech. Off the top of my head I know of three (all of them are sponsors of ours and close members of the club), but none of them are anywhere near enough to Naperville for you.

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My $0.02:D....tell your friend to buy a viper from Roanoke, and have it serviced at Roanoke:2tu:. We wouldn't go anywhere else!

Angela

OP
OP
V

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My $0.02:D....tell your friend to buy a viper from Roanoke, and have it serviced at Roanoke:2tu:. We wouldn't go anywhere else!

Angela

He's very familiar with Roanoke, as he brings his Mopar muscle cars to their show every year (Cuda, Roadrunners, etc.) and I'm sure has met most of you at one time while admiring the Vipers. He's quite the gearhead, so he'll be performing most of the planned upgrades himself. I believe he looked at a couple used ones there at the car show this year, but found the pricing higher than he wanted to pay (this one does seem priced very competitively). Carfax is clean, but we all know how reliable those can be, even with their supposed guarantee. I don't think he's afraid of one that has small issues, as he'll drive the crap out of it I'm sure. Just don't want one with major issues (bent frame, etc.) that would be more hassle to fix. Hopefully someone in the IL VCA recognizes it!

OP
OP
V

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope, in fact he just emailed me to say someone else bought it. Maybe someone from the board? It was a good price.... I guess the search continues! On a good note, I do know he'll take red if he finds one he likes! ;)

V

Venomiss

Nope, in fact he just emailed me to say someone else bought it. Maybe someone from the board? It was a good price.... I guess the search continues! On a good note, I do know he'll take red if he finds one he likes! ;)

Have your friend contact Tailwag here on the boards here if he likes red.;)