Largest Stock Of Dodge Vipers SRT10's Coupes/ACR's/Aero Cars In the Country

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, Ben Keating and I have a lot of common interests, racing, vipers, Car Dealers. We are now working together as partners in the Viper business. We placed a large order of cars especially ACR's. The business model has been very successful for me over the years so I am fortunate to be able to have a larger platform to work with, and build a bigger model working together with Tomball, Ben Keating and Myself.
I noticed the post above asking about the ACR's making a bold move, If we hadn't purchased the amount of cars CAAP would not have had a lot of orders to fill. I am very comfortable with the quantity and am looking forward to working with current VCA members and new VCA members to be to help put new ACR's/Coupes and Verts in exsisting and new households. Please feel free to call me 1-800-270-1608 ext.1 or e-mail [email protected], I can answer any questions. Thanks for asking.
We will also be creating a new performance division and working on a lot of new projects. I hope this helps wioth clarification. I will be moving to Houston sometime in October.

Thank you for your part in keeping the Viper Alive! The Community is very appreciative. :drive:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
stunning collection, hope they all find great homes and I get to visit them haha.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie....Congrats on the Move. Again we loose another Asset to our community on the East Coast...Good Luck